This is the greatest tech related interview of all time

This is the greatest tech related interview of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=I845O57ZSy4

Attached: hq720.jpg (720x404, 65.33K)

people said it was shit cause the host is a retard
not sure if i want to bother

carmack got exposed as a fraud

Jim Keller is still king from what I see.

this. I stopped watching when he admitted he didn't make the fast inverse square root.

4 minutes in, and that's about all i could take of this. not sure how anyone could make it 5 hours

this is well known you dumb Zoomer poser go suck terry David's unwashed cock

he said that years ago

The host is a retard but he doesn't talk that much and you can skip foward when he does (you should)

>This is the greatest tech related interview of all time.
only midwits think this.
softball interview conducted by a softbrained grifter.

>people said it was shit cause the host is a retard
he is

I used to listen to his podcast here and there: the guests are good and interesting but lex makes the show shit

i want to know the secret behind making a "joe rogan, but with less energy and even less brain" podcast successful.

That's his saving grace. He doesn't interrupt people. You can easily skip his pseudo philosophical rambling (paraphrasing what he just heard in ESL broken English)

But he didn't say it to me

He interrupts with really stupid questions
Somehow he manages to come off as a complete moron even then

fucking based lmao

Let interesting people talk for several hours.

Holy shit Blow stole his entire worldview from this guy

Don't ever tell that shit to him.

I don't like Jon Blow but that's not true, that's just the way good programmers tend to think
People who aren't retards don't adopt worldviews because they heard someone else say it

fuck off shill

Attached: ashill.png (794x834, 261.68K)

Jonathan Blow is a hack who's never done anything important in his life. He became famous from making a side scrolling sprite-based game in fucking 2008. Carmack literally invented side scrolling games on PC two decades earlier.

Bow is not a good programmer he is a childless 50-year-old incel who has only ever shipped 1.5 games despite 100-hour weeks

>Carmack literally invented side scrolling games on PC
He just figured out an optimization to do it quickly
A pretty simple optimization at that

I disagree, he's an asshole with an inflated sense of self-worth, but his games were really damn good.

Then why didn't you do it?

I have actually, I've discovered the same optimization myself as I imagine lots of people have

>Bow is not a good programmer he is a childless 50-year-old incel
He's both