Is This Shit?

I'm thinking about buying a Zen Book Pro Duo. It has a Core i9-12900H, RTX 3060, 4k Resolution, and has 32gb of ram. Reviews are kind of hit or miss so does anyone here have a zenbook duo or knows someone who does. If so is it trash or is it worth considering? Thanks!

Attached: 81J9wwm9WxL._AC_SX679_.jpg (679x533, 63.52K)

asus is garbage. the only laptop brands you should care about are Lenovo, HP, and Dell (and no consumer shit, only business laptops)

Get an MSI.

get ROG something or another

look at what the tech reviewer guys use

>get ROG something or another
That's ASUS.
>look at what the tech reviewer guys use
Don't follow the consoomer train.

Seriously dude just get a Thinkpad or an XPS. That second screen is a stupid trash meme..

>Lenovo
Not anymore.

>only business laptops
any models you recommend that have good dedicated GPUs and eGPU support (laptop gaming represent, some of us like being able to bring our home pc on vacation/biz tips/friend's place)

>gaming
This is an 18+ board.

> only business laptops
Enjoy overpaying for a label, retard.

>rtx3060
4000 series is right around the corner. Wait

>Get an MSI.
i hope youre trolling...
i have a gt72vr 6re
quality control is abysmal:
>the keyboard is broken (software bug apparently; z, x, ctrl dont work).
>the display has a color banding issue, and the official MSI fix is to go into nvidia control panel and create a custom resolution that overclocks the 60hz display to 100hz...
>The support page is gone, so i can no longer update my bios, look at the manual or download specific drivers.... (the laptop is ~5 years old, i shouldnt lose my access to basic things like drivers or bios)
>The overall build quality is shit. also it ships with bloatware and a garbage bios full of gay chinese "gamer dragon" design bullshit...
ive gone to best buy to test out the new MSI models, and ive seen the same color banding issue on the floor... clearly MSI doesnt understand what a gradient is supposed to look like... or they just dont give a fuck...
maybe their GPUs are fine, but they are a garbage laptop maker.
i will never buy another MSI product.

OP wants a 3060... did you read the tread before commenting...?

For another two years of overpriced scalpers and 17% improvement?

It's a thin light platform with powerful hardware. What do you think it's cooling situation gonna be when you rev it up? You're gonna fry that battery with that chassis in a week man, don't get it.

i was at an electronics store and tested the keyboards of about 12 laptops
the zenbook was the only one with a terrible keyboard
every other laptop was decent

Dell is shit, Lenovo is Chinese shitware, and HP is for stupid people

>Gamers brought back the "Portable Computer" form factor
BASED

forgot pic

Attached: osborne1.jpg (550x344, 43K)

desks exist and every building has outlets. i dont understand why a laptop has to be a "lap top". desktop replacements are great. you can bring them with you to a hotel or a friends house. you can have your workstation anywhere, plus you can game on your breaks.

>Cooling
>Battery
I own an Alienware 13R3 OLED, bought in 2017, and the first, and the only thing that broke was the battery two years ago. Good, reliable machine with workstation tier I/O port & Keyboard, but heavy & bulky for it's size category, and horrid on battery life (removing/replacing it requires disassembling the main chassis)
Now it is nothing more than a powerful, portable desktop. And I would rather sacrifice some performance for better battery/temperatures
OP better consider the balance between
>good performance (high end specification)
>good maintenance (airflow, cooling, battery life, fan noise)
>Easy portability
OP can only pick two of three. Closest one for OP is ThinkPad X1 Extreme or XPS 15/17 series.

You should have known MSI is crap if their CR600 series shipped Core 2 Duo T6600s (which is one of the few potent C2D chips) with HD4330s on a FUCKING SIS CHIPSETTED mainboard.

Same config from, let's say Acer, would feature a full blown HD4650 (or a 9600M GT, your choice.) and a Intel chipset. And the GPU is removable on the Acer, not soldered in like the MSI.