What chair does Any Forums have?

I need a new ergonomic office chair for around $300 USD, I spend 10-12 hours in front of my PC daily for work and projects.

>I'm a poorfag so don't recommend pic related.
Also, modern ergonomic office chairs are technology and enable the prolonged use of other technology.

Attached: HERMILLER.jpg (1500x1500, 191.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

officechairsunlimited.com/products/boss-executive-hinged-arm-chair-black-b8871-bk?variant=33210807156876
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dining chair.

Attached: chair.jpg (789x847, 48.98K)

bunch of boxes.

It just werks

Attached: s0V21JsVCyoh1WGF4N-3GI3d0uBnatCYW5WQNAeBOO4.jpg (675x900, 177.35K)

GOOD MORNING SIR

>Come to Any Forums to ask about chairs
>A chair thread started two minutes before I clicked on the board
My lucky day.

Anyone know anything about Boss chairs? officechairsunlimited.com/products/boss-executive-hinged-arm-chair-black-b8871-bk?variant=33210807156876
I sat on a chair that was based af and I think it was this one but I'm not certain as I lost the link for it after I looked it up at the store.
Also are DX Racers still good? Were they ever good?

Attached: file.png (576x1024, 494.77K)

Steelcase Gesture

bump, i need to know about chairs too

Madison Seating has Aerons and Humanscale chairs at nice prices

Anyone have experience with steelcase? There's a leap for sale right now for 275 at madison seating

a 'formway life'. i believe that apple used them at some point, probably pretty easy to find under $300 refurbished. though the armrests WILL crack on you.

How can anyone use a chair with those armrests on them?

Nah, do the aeron. Mesh is better than a cushion. I have a leap at work but i much prefer my aeron at home. Madison is a good place to buy from though

I own pic related, and prior to it I used a $80 HON chair. I recommend sitting on junk until you can afford pic related.

Save your money. Make sacrifices in your life and just buy a Herman Miller Aeron used at a surplus office store or something. I paid of 30k of debt and saved another 20k before I bought my Aeron new for $1300. I have absolutely zero fucking regrets. It's comfortable and feels like the sort of chair successful people sit on. I love it.

Check out husky office. If you're a fatass looking for a sturdy throne there's no better place I've found. Dreaming of buying one of those 24/7 operator chairs for control room techs and CCTV jockeys.

Attached: standingisforcucks.jpg (600x800, 33.79K)

Me fayfleet chel ees piklelatet. Pletee komfee desu.

Attached: 0c9fc8473fb98f7388cf353cd92f1030--support-pillows-ikea-ikea.jpg (500x500, 36.71K)

I have a chair that looks just like this from staples. Probably not as good as Herman Miller but it was $100.

I am also using a dining chair.

bump

looking for something that has all of the following:

>real leather
>ergo
>with armrests
>can be pumped up to a decent height
>no gaymer shit
>doesn't cost thousands

i'm in UK

Attached: HTB16hbnJ4naK1RjSZFBq6AW7VXaP.jpg (750x750, 436.81K)