My gf and I were having a sleepover at her friends house after a night drinking...

my gf and I were having a sleepover at her friends house after a night drinking. We’re sleeping in the living room and she texts her friend asking if she can come sleep in the bedroom with her and her bf. She goes in there with just her shirt on and tells me to stay there. I go up to the bedroom door a Few minutes later to listen and I hear them giggling and I hear him moaning and very obvious gagging sounds. Im thinking it is just my gf watching or the girls joking. But then I hear ass smacking and more gagging. And I know she’s in there getting a throat full of cock. A few minutes later they are giggling more and I hear them move around the bed and next thing you hear my girlfriend letting out a deep moan and her friend laughing as the slapping noises start.

Attached: 3D61BD66-FC9C-46EE-81F4-06A0931344B6.jpg (1512x2016, 783.24K)

cuck

Nice LARPing cuck

lol nice larp faggot

She told me afterwards that they didn’t have sex and she just watched her friend give him a bj and ate her pussy out. But that was just the first of many times

Attached: CFB89108-FA81-4BEA-9AC6-2978F6DB7D87.jpg (1200x1600, 145.03K)

So did you fap, did you open the door and join, or did you go home and cry - or are you just LARPing?

Attached: cinnamon_toast_fuck.jpg (960x710, 36.47K)

Damn she thic

if this isnt a larp fuckin leave that hoe and fuck the boyfriend. you deserve your giggles too

I jacked off and listened thru the door. It was pretty clear someone was getting fucked but she wouldn’t admit it

Attached: 30491353-8CF1-4742-B604-DE5054C33931.jpg (3088x2316, 1.59M)

Okay then break up with her for cheating. Seems easy enough

What about the other times

what you need to do is next time you're fucking her hard and about to cum, choke her and whisper into her ear 'i know you fucked chad, your friend told me and she wants to fuck me next' then bust in her. leave after. dont talk to her for 3 days minimum.

You have kik?

The next sleepover was similar but earlier in the day the girls went out together and bought a bunch of matching panties from target. They were supposed to try them on for us but ended up just taking pics. We were in bed and she got a text from her friend while I was eating her pussy and she was totally naked. She grabbed her panties and went in her friends room without them on…

Attached: AA10D494-0027-4BE4-AD0B-91B3D9F7B0FD.jpg (811x1466, 70.49K)

jesus christ
zoomer standards for larps and jacking off with each other are ridiculously low.

Saguaro2112

If u don’t think that was pre-planned, then ur an idiot

I was pretty sure they had been talking about it. She had been nervous the whole day

If you’re into that shit and talked about this stuff with ur gf before hand, more power to u. But if it’s something that she’s attempting to do behind ur back, even tho u know what she’s up to, then u need to end it man. That’s cheating. And if u think the cheating ends there, it don’t. Wait til she’s out for girls night or like a bachelorette party or something and someone hits on her…

First of all, you're old enough to drink but still do "sleep overs". Coed or not, sleep overs stop at like age 17. If this is true your relationship is over. I wouldn't even bother breaking up with her. Just stop calling, when she calls just be busy. Get your head on straight, take a look in the mirror, and pick your next mate carefully.

yeah, so why couldn't you watch? - is the question.

You need to stop having such self degrading fantasies user. You make uo stories like this and jack off to then a coping mechanism for your insecurity around the topic. You fear it do you decide to fetishize it to take some control.