If you discovered you were in a time loop where a day kept repeating...

If you discovered you were in a time loop where a day kept repeating, and no one but you had any recollection of the reset day, would you rape someone knowing they'll forget it ever happened

Pic not related

Attached: 20220705_012847.jpg (849x800, 189.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxWN8AhNER0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd kill myself over and over until my brain snapped

Yeah probably.

It would take like 4 days to start.

nah doing shit like that stains the soul. it traumatizes you. trust.

> You discovered you were in a time loop where a day kept repeating
> You decide to go on a rape-murder rampage
> You get caught
> "I did everything, don't care officers - the day will reset any moment now and I'll be back in my bed"
> Police thinks "Dis nigga crazy"
> Midnight comes in your cell, day does not reset
> Day never resets again
> It was all a behavioural psychology test: you're an AI in a simulation and someone's laughing at you

Nicely done

Probably, but I'd be scared that the time I go ahead with it will be the time the time loop ends

Nah.

Plus you never know which day will be the last day in the loop. Never do shit dumb enough that you can't recover from when the
time bubble collapses.

youtube.com/watch?v=TxWN8AhNER0

How would you know unless you raped someone?

this sounds like the plot of some bad video game

Get a hooker. If time loops you get your money back for a different hooker. If not then you just lost $100

this
so just do something that won't get you into too much trouble if you get caught like touching a girl's ass.

No, I'm not interested in raping anyone. I'd sleep around like crazy, though

That's the ticket. Plus then you can find which one really does it for you, and you have a staple you can fall back to on any given day.

See, the real issue here is that you only have 24 hours before the loop resets. That means even if the loop never ends you still have an overarching limit on certain shit. Like, want to cash out all your savings and buy something outlandish? Oops, minimum delivery wait times vs travel times to nearest purchase site. Want to visit a place or see a person? Oops, bookings, traffic, distance, etc.

Eventually your timeloop would become a kind of speedrunning / minmaxing effort, along with memorising all the known 'safe strats' to get certain things. Learning that if you bump into a certain person a certain way at a certain time, you offset some small event that creates an opening you'd totally otherwise miss. Before long you're backflipping against brick walls trying to find the mundane equivalent of a noclip, or trying to replicate some tiny bizarre thing that carries over between loops without resetting.

Just kill her after you rape her, no reset no problem

First time in my life I use Any Forums and it's useful, this is currently happening to me. I'm currently on about year 600, I'm a Japanese tourist in Seattle. I've learned just about every language, seen everything in a 500 mile range and fucked everything and everyone in between animals included. AMA

Do you think Diet Dr Pepper tastes better from McDonalds or from 7-11?

I reset everyday so I have unlimited money with my credit card reseting so I havent been to McDonald's or 7-11 in centuries

Okay I can't think of anything else to ask. Thank you.

I'll find out tomorrow for you

I'd go to a shopping mall and in the middle of the fast food court, pull my pants down and do a big dairy whip shit on the floor and knowing my luck that's when the time loop would end..

But you'll still be in today and I'll be in tomorrow by then.

What did you do the day before the timeloop started?

I'd generally agree with you guys, but after a year of resets or some shit, my brain would probably go off the wall

>havent been to McDonald's or 7-11
>in centuries

You've got like 2hours left, What did you do with today's loop?