Use deluge

Use deluge

Attached: n6I8PB1OY5h8.jpg (1024x1024, 326.09K)

What that?

desplooge

I just use aria2c

|
|>

i already do. don't know what the big difference is between torrent clients though

for me it's rtorrent

utorrent is obnoxious, and chock full of ads. bittorent as far as I know, is more sparse GUI-wise, but seems to have similar functionality to utorrent. other than that, not too sure what has advantage over what when it comes to other clients

>be me
>stopped using utorrent because obvious reasons
>start using deluge
>a week in it starts crashing constantly
>does not even give an error so you don't realize it crashed until you try to open it
>months go by and updates never fix the problems
>download qbittorrent
>hasn't crashed in years
Never looked back.

Attached: file.png (239x169, 7.78K)

I used to use it in the early-mid 2010s. What would I gain using it over Transmission or Qbittorrent?

i moved from qbittorrent to Deluge with a VPN but since there was no binding option i ended up getting a letter from my ISP and then my boomer parents cut off my fucking internet so i have to pay for it myself now. thanks Deluge, very cool!

> can't bind it to a network interface
qbittorrent chads keep on winning

>Stalled

Most ads can be disabled but there will always be "Upgrade to µTorrent Plus".

Also, I couldn't tell you if they are installing adware at this point in time.
It used to be a good client otherwise. Responsive and great UI.

Attached: 1_utorrent-1755074075.jpg (640x436, 88.86K)

By default qBittorrent tries to connect with your non-VPN connection even while you are connected. Don't know of any other client that does this.

Imagine torrenting in 2022.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x595, 316.87K)

nah, the humble transmission

yea, after about 12 years or so of use, I made the switch to bittorrent last week. I only ended up downloading bittorent due to how lightweight it looks, given that I don't torrent that often anyways -- mostly due to the fact that I don't even know what websites to torrent from anymore, and also due to the fact that my isp harrassed me everytime I downloaded a movie a few years back, so I got outta the loop. now kickass torrents and piratebay don't even seem to be top-dog anymore >_>

I just run my deluge through a socks5 proxy.

I don't need encryption, I just want leeches to see an IP besides my own.

what rock have you been living under old timer? Surprised you didn't bring up demonoid.

Reminder, Deluge 2.1 has windows installers now.

No need to still be on 1.3

checked

holy boomer