What type of women do you avoid? What are the red flags?

What type of women do you avoid? What are the red flags?

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (1280x2276, 760.76K)

If she can not have a good relationship with her dad she will never have a stable relationship with any man.

Everything else seems to oppress her, I don't just mean purple hair sjw. I mean girls who have endless complaints about the world. Especially watch out if you are the one thing that she thinks doesn't oppress her.

Girls with no higher education usually, just seem emotionally stunted for the most part

That's Stefania Ferrario.

A goddess of a woman. Maybe one of the top ten most beautiful and also funny and interesting as fuck.And being Aussie is just a bonus.

All ruined by being an annoying vegan.

Attached: 740full-stefania-ferrario.jpg (740x1068, 109.75K)

Attached: WHITE_GENOCIDE_.jpg (853x1280, 258.43K)

This one is easy cause I've dated some real trash in the past: bisexual, has sugar daddies, anxiety/depression, SSRI's, animal mom (not necessarily a red flag but suggestive of being incapable of forming human bonds, i.e. they want something that loves them unconditionally hence uneven relationships), feminist (she will hate you for being a man), cocaine use, has gay best friends, if she calls herself a strong independent wamen

Can concur, my ex despised her dad yet did everything she could to please him while at the same time doing everything in her power to make him mad.

Attached: Eo7JRk3UwAIMtD5.jpg (697x811, 49.97K)

Sounds like you might be the problem here bud

Feminists. Angry women. Bipolar, adhd. It’s low IQ.

That's a pretty solid list.

What makes you say that? All these traits are fundamentally incompatible for a healthy loving monogamous relationship

Bitches that don't have hobbies. I ain't gonna be your hobby, woman!

Just depends on the person, plenty of fine ppl out there who are bi or have anxiety/depression. Seems like a lot to lump in together

Any who aren't my gf....

Well - if they'd have anything to do with you....that'd be a major red flag.

Shes so fucking hot.

Bisexual means that since they are attracted to both genders, they'll never get the full experience with you, there will be a part of you that can never fully satisfy them. Anxiety/depression cause being around self-proclaimed worried and sad people shows lack of drive and accountability. These feelings evolved over millions of years it's your body telling you to do something about your situation to make it better. Just my thoughts feel free to disagree.

red flag: democrats

>anxiety/depression
>"going through a divorce :( "
>mixed race kids
>feminist
>sjw
>blm
>hippies
>any serious psychiatric prescriptions
>life revolves around dog/cat(s) etc.
>Harry Potter and how many countries she's visited is 89% of her personality
>clubs
>scared of the outdoors (not being in a town or city)

I'm sure there's more.

wtf?
Raise your standards

Too much makeup
Don't even have to try to get her in bed
Drug user (other than maybe pot)
Poor work history or lack thereof
Poor hygiene
Skanky attire
Lots of "guy friends"
Religious
Pro-choice

chicks with long nails AKA hooker nails

Just don't trust 'em

>Coal burners
>Democrats
>Activists
>Mental health and prescriptions
>Big clits, blown out pussies, rekt buttholes
>Wears leggings, nikes and hoody’s on a daily basis
>Drugs
>Hygiene
>Lives alone with a pet

>Paw print sticker on the back window of her car
>Arm tatoos
>Cloth posters/blanket tapestries on the walls
>Works in a restaurant
>Smokes
>Spends a lot of time around other men "friends"

>mixed race kids

man that ain't a flag that's a whole stop sign

That's not what bisexuality entails, just means you find ppl from both genders hot. You can still have a meaningful and fulfilling relationship with someone, monogamy isn't out the window. Also it's not like you crave sex with the other gender, just means you don't draw lines. As for mental illness, it's a disease, not some lack of motivation lol. You can still be in a loving relationship and struggle with a chronic illness.

>big clits, blown out pussies, rekt buttholes

You read too much hentai. Sex doesn't change your genitals man. People's dicks and vagoo are the way they're born.

I'll give you assholes though. Assholes can get fucked up by stretching

>And being Aussie is just a bonus.
Stefania Ferrario as her name suggest is not a fucking angloid, you cunt, she is clearly italian, on one give a fuck about your angloid made up nationality.

Holy fuck, you really are dumb as fuck. She was born in Australia.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 22.47.35.png (340x378, 128.93K)

She's just a skank.

Fucking losers

>plenty of fine ppl out there who are bi

Found the tranny