Are we right to hate them

are we right to hate them

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 23.44K)

who's "them"? we all use apple unironically

>are we right to hate them
you're retarded for allowing a company to live in your tiny brain rent free

you should hate every mega multinational corp

not me, never did never will

using the product is acceptable, basing your entire personality around using the product is cringe

Apple is fine, just that some of their shit is absolute horse manure.

you are using Any Forums

Attached: 1660496681563955.jpg (474x474, 21.54K)

ayo this nigga sucking billion dollar chink slave apple female cock for free on 4chinz lmao

yes. the 2017-19 macbooks were shit. using underclocked locked down intel processors was shit.

however, the newer computers aren't really that bad desu, the m processors are actually sick and the newer iphones honestly remind me of the better days of the iphone 4/4s cuz the stupid fucking phone doesn't feel like a bar of soap

Attached: smiley-face-thumbs-up-14491322.jpg (800x598, 48.6K)

>You will never know what a true OS looks like

Attached: notwindows.jpg (3582x2238, 702.65K)

Right to repair is their only flaw not sure why they are hated lol

Anybody who designs a machine device with the off switch not directly turning off the power to a device should be hated.

This includes all computer makers and all iphone makers.

Anybody who designs a device which pings your location every 5 seconds should be hated.

Anybody who designs a device which records your face or audio should be hated.

These people have also worked in conjunction with eachother to force people into poverty by making their phone services a requirement for employment.

Launchpad is the most tablet UI thing on macOS and I can't believe it's still there. I really thought it was going to get killed off along with Dashboard.

The people they target for poverty are potential competition, they attack the inhabitants of the countries they occupy.

They are extremely problematic.

>fat fingers friendly interface

Functionally it works very well though, never thought it was an issue

Spotlight gets the job done quite well. Maybe getting it to be on the side panel would be an improvement. Still, don't hate it but it just feels so out of place with how much Apple wanted to keep iOS out of macOS back then.

Of course

Attached: 1616850672026.png (3555x2198, 1.64M)

>freetards hate on what they cant afford
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1629740619903.jpg (374x334, 32.14K)

Attached: genius.jpg (643x960, 237.96K)

Apple endpoints
Meraki networking devices
AWS cloud resources

You need nothing else

what fucking windows laptops beat a macbook rn? I'm not talking software, im talking strictly hardware. What windows laptop is better quality, better performance, with better battery life.

Doesn't exist

I hate apple as a company, and hate applefags even more, if we could march them into the ovens right the fuck now we would be better off for it, but damn windows laptops have fallen off cliff into a motherfucking marina trench. Modern thinkpads are housefires baked into chink plastic, dell and hp arent far behind, lets not even talk goomer laptops. It's depressing, and inspires a helpless feeling. But trying to argue that Apple isn't making the best computing hardware right now outside of user made desktops and niche workstation usage is pure fucking cope.

macos is nice, and the new hardware is pretty cool, but the lock down and price isnt that great. It's a love hate.
posted from vivaldi on macos on my macbook m1 air