What's the worst problem of your life? mine is being fat. im ashamed of it. what's yours?

what's the worst problem of your life? mine is being fat. im ashamed of it. what's yours?

Attached: what is the worst problem.jpg (1280x1175, 261.87K)

living

Mentally ill

Social recluse since I left school, literally can't/don't interact with other people

not getting enough ADHD medication.
I abuse them all, even atomoxetine, I honestly can't help running out early. they're like powerups

I'm very lazy

Insecurity and alcoholism

Attached: mmexport1619298756431.jpg (1025x447, 167.13K)

Nothing user. I love myself more then anything here on earth.

I am not ashamed of being fat.

Spinal disk bulge pressing into multiple nerves. I can't sit, I can't stand for long. I spend my whole life in my bed pretty much. No end in sight. It's starting to feel like jail.

My gf left me. Depressed about it. No desire to fuck any other woman.

Uhhhhhhhhhh head empty. No thoughts

I’m stupid

I have a hard time living in the moment. There is aways the sense that I should be worried about something: a surprise phone call telling me a parent has died or anything serious like that. Otherwise, I'm a happy and optimistic person, but there's always that sense of impending doom, that at any given moment my life could change in an instant. Ho hum.

Aspergers
General stupidity
Not understanding women
Suicidal
5'8"
Schizophrenic older brother
Cold parents
Poor attention span
Maybe retarded

Jeff?? Is that you???

I have no motivation to live or do anything with my life. Slowly getting back into alcohol.

You’re doing well if that’s your biggest shame. Maybe it’s the fact you are lazy or have no self control, seems like you could change fat if you really wanted to. Me, I have a lack of empathy towards others, how do I change that?

Attached: CB504204-EB59-4A46-AC54-F8BFFBEF9AFC.gif (294x250, 89.59K)

That’s something

What are you good at?

I'm poor, I'm fat, I'm bipolar and I have a bad back.

Oh, and my kidneys don't work anymore.

Having spent 6 years in tertiary education with a year's worth of unpaid labor at an NGO as an intern, only to end up being rejected by every career even remotely related to what I went to school for, and winding up working in a freight hub six days a week.

Attached: what are you doing in my zone.jpg (1500x1000, 214.15K)

>kidneys don't work anymore

Guess you needn't worry about the first four things for very long then.

kek
nope

Better off this way tbh.

Ex contacted me (again) all chummy and making small talk after saying she never wanted to speak to me again and I think she's trying to play games. I wanna fuck her though.

I don’t want to get married to my ex-fiancé but I want to keep fucking her. The sex is so good I don’t want to duck anyone else. I use onaholes to help take the edge off but I still constantly want to suck on her natural DDs and fuck her wet pussy.

So that’s my biggest problem rn

Fuck her and offer her cab fare. See if she likes your games too.

I'm attractive and can act normal enough to get good hot pussy regularly, but too borderline sociopathic to ever be able to form a real lasting relationship.