White men of Any Forums who are fucking a latina bitch, how'd you pull that tight little brown pussy...

White men of Any Forums who are fucking a latina bitch, how'd you pull that tight little brown pussy? What does she like you doing to her when you fuck her? How obsessive and crazy is she? Tell your tales.

Attached: 1656616886189.jpg (885x960, 329.81K)

The first thing latinas do in the morning is braphog fart so hard the windows rattle

I stopped fucking with them because they're too attached to their families that we can't do our own shit.

>they're too attached to their families that we can't do our own shit.

This. Everything's about THEM. They will talk shit about your family and praise their own.

They will also try to fuck your dad and all your friends

The second part never happened, but the first part did; and their families are complete clusterfucks. But heritage, culture, and all that stupid shit. Yeah, pretend a 15 year old girls is a woman. If that's your heritage and something you want to continue, your culture is stupid.

My experience as well. They are loyal to family to a fault and will get intensely buttmad when you even lightly criticize something negative a family member has done. I can recall so many fucking times I rightly called out a shitty thing my ex's family member did and no matter how right I was, my ex would always lose her shit on me and defend them til she was blue in the face. Now I just fuck latinas and lead them on, I don't date 'em.

Got more of her?

I wish. Literal perfect body on this fuckhog.

There is a big difference between latinas that were born and raised in the United States vs ones who grew up their native country. Ones who grew up in the USA at more bitchy, more comemierda and want everything to be about them. Ones who grew up outside of the USA treat you better and are more about pleasing you. Find one of those non-USA latinas and make it all about them then you're treating them better than they probably ever have been treated. My current girl likes to be on top and telling me what she wants me to do. She'll tell me to pull her hair, or stick a finger in a her ass, go faster or slower etc. She basically gives me the playbook to make her cum first and its the hottest shit.

Attached: 1644419328378.jpg (1080x1099, 148.94K)

Bro, I could go on about this for days. I had a kid with one. Took her to court 4 times. She fucked my life for the last 17 years. My kid is a lazy sjw, tattooed at 17 because of her mom, and treats me like shit because her mom does. She turns 18 in one month and I'm fucking done.

Asked her out, was nice.
As easy as thst, best pussy of my life.

Grew up in the Salinas, CA area as a white guy. Anyone who knows of Salinas knows this is a recipe for two things: I either love Latinas or I'm one of those douchebros who doesn't have based taste.

I've pulled Latinas just by being me. My ex loved her hair pulled and neck sucked on/ears nibbled. She was down for anal. She was pretty obsessive/crazy, she has BPD and we definitely had our moments. Was it ultimately worth it? Yeah it was, nothing like pounding a big round brown booty. Her family accepted me too. She was good at cooking. But ultimately I just wanted more in life, the pussy wasn't worth keeping her around

Brown girls are easy
Unironically they love the retarded Trump types. They love "macho" culture.

Its kinda hard to pull off though, speaking to you Any Forums types. a lot of you are more on the incel side of Trumpism. Gotta work on being big dumb mega chad that doesn't get mad at things, and just enjoys his ignorant life of bliss

Attached: 1653799649243.jpg (1170x1103, 160.59K)

She has a huge creampie/breeding fetish

she's like a thick little fleshlight

>She basically gives me the playbook to make her cum first and its the hottest shit.
Nice man.

Be a man you goddamn pussy, don't give up on your daughter because her mother is a piece of shit. You are a MAN, you lay down the fucking law and tell these cunts, especially the daughter, how things are, have been and are going to be. At the core of every latina is a need to be dominated, controlled, told what to do and a desire to relinquish responsibility (and have a man take it). WHERE IS YOUR SACK?

I'm from Norway and somehow a cute latina chick ended up here, and we went to the same High School. She was together with this ginger Norwegian guy first and then another Norwegian guy after that. I remember her sharing pics of herself as a slutty catgirl on Insta on Halloween lol

Lot of latinas in norway, been with a few, fucking crazy da

My daughter says I abused her because I never said sorry for yelling at her when she did someone wrong. Her mom physically hit her but she doesn't think her mom was abusive because she said sorry. She thinks I'm financially abusive because I won't just give her money and want her to work for it. She refuses to get a job. She calls me racist and transphobic, because I'm a moderate. She will grow out of this or she will suffer the consequences of her actions.

>She calls me racist and transphobic, because I'm a moderate.
Ha! Racemixer pays the toll.

Yeah bro.