What is happening to America?

what is happening to America?

Attached: America.png (821x743, 926.38K)

An overbundance of freedom

Crab people were allowed back out again. Evryone thinks theyre a politician now. Also, a huge world wide effort to prevent the world wide riots that were going on before covid to change the world right before covid started! Also blackmail art changed after ghislaine guy got caught up and his clients needed not get caught.
It wasnt a shift in the polar axis of the world its all consciousness

not enough guns obviously

What’s happening in Europe..?

Attached: 0E84988B-32D6-4446-9206-9984709B3F5C.jpg (468x460, 65.23K)

Overabundance of right wing incels

>Europe..?
i dont care I'm not from there.

this

That doesn't even compare to the Chicago mass shooting or the Kentucky shoot-out.

Imagine living in Europe.
No sunlight, warm beer, and bitches with hairy legs.

Dems in power need gun violence to distract from chaos in govt. All false flags.

Better women, culture, and food though

Attached: BkbvK0DUnSfJSXb8SGwhG9BBeyneAqqN1CAjSrBYsUg.jpg (640x1510, 167.12K)

It's only 6 dead. Not a big deal

wokeness won

Attached: defundpolice.jpg (928x591, 121.71K)

>someone with safety belt died in a car crash, haha this is finally the proof I need that driving without the belt is fine

Nothing that can't be solved with more thoughts and prayers.

The government made life a living hell for 90% of the country and people are starting to fucking snap left and right. Wait until the power starts going out for a few days this summer. Complete chaos is on the way and all you can do is hope that you have power to watch it all come burning down. I'm comfy enough and give giving a damn years ago and I'm just sticking around for the riveting conclusion..should be pretty entertaining.

Idk what's gayer.
Your response or that pictograph.
Either way waste of dubs.

Delusional LOL

Jews (All fake Noah cults meaning all of Judeo-Christianity/ Islam)

And niggers.

Attached: 1652893231171.png (804x649, 607.18K)

So why did Trump get his wives from Europe?

corporate corruption, criminal schizos in political office, and ultra liberal/ultra conservative policies that are basically forcing people to pander to emotional retards.

Whole world going to shit..

Attached: 6C3F059E-CF42-48CB-B1AD-5D2D1DCF8597.jpg (1024x762, 105.13K)

Democratic party doing.
Everytime a Democrat is put in office they plan these mass shootings to take away our 2nd amendment.

To troll Europeans.
Fucking 4D chess.

You know what you assholes don't get? We're not a fucking building! We're not a fucking flag! We're not just one man! Assholes like you have been trying to kill us for a long fucking time. But you know what? A thousand years from now, we'll still fucking be here!

Things are just ramping up user. I truly believe that we are less than 5 years away from cannibalism being a common occurrence.

I doubt they care about the trash he picked up

The level of misinformation in one post.
You're the reason censorship exists.

Britain is no longer in europe you mong.

Well his american wife gave him Tiffany......

>Eurotrash is a thing.
What?

It's not part of the EU user.
Europe is a continent.

"Who's that?"
– Beloved GEOTUS

500k a year die of heart disease, what is happening with Americas FDA?

Would you get the fuck off of Any Forums, you baiting retard.

EU and Europe is not the same thing, you mong.

Why are there so many fat euros?

I miss the days of Americans being the only fat people on the planet.

>Europe is a continent.
Actually, it shares its landmass with Asia, which makes the concept of continents a bit dicey. And the British Isles are geologically connected to that landmass.

Fda doesn't stop burgers from stuffing themselves with burgers dumbass

Attached: 1654538387163.gif (500x350, 1.09M)

That's not a word.

Let me guess. Another kid on psych meds who bought $5,000 worth of guns/ammo on his 18th birthday?

FDA - Fat Distribution Agency is working their hardest to prepare Americans for nuclear fallout

Weak.

It's the fucking Republicans, they are the left side of the Bell curve.

keep seethn faggot we got plenty of rope

Attached: ocq53rd83wd61.jpg (700x864, 95.82K)

Er, try again fuckwit. UK is UK POST BREXIT, not Europe you half-wit.

That's referring to as Eurasia.
And no, Eurasia is a mutually agreed upon landmass.
Europe is a formal "continent".

not enough jesus in their lives

Saturation of staged events.

About 1/10,000 of what's always happening in the US.

Stop being a tard in front of everyone.

The Jews.

Forgot the space.
Just imagine it's there you'll feel better

Anyone got a video of the shooting itself? It was a damn parade someone had to be recording this shit.

almost non-existent gun violence. why?

A liberal cultural shift. The destruction of the nuclear family with fatherlessness at an all time high, soft on crime policies, liberal education systems, subsidizing, nigger and faggot/lbgtq culture retardifying everything... When I was in high school I had a gunrack in my back window with my loaded hunting rifle.. knew several people who did. Now there is no personal responsibility and children hold power over parents with no way of discipline... everyone gets a ribbon etc.... pussification of the American male to not take responsibility for his actions and moral code....

Attached: 1378264067060.jpg (251x251, 5.91K)

tl;dr: read a book or go kys

Attached: chart_2_0.png (617x433, 28.82K)

The UK didn't automatically turn into it's own continent, just because they fucked themselves by leaving EU. Hell they even have a solid dry connection to the rest of Europe (Eurotunnel)

Cope europoor

Attached: F7B22009-7CAB-4007-AB6C-D2B322343889.jpg (427x531, 64.95K)

Like I can trust the opinion of someone who doesn't even know how to wear a mask?

I mean... 3 dead and it's considered a mass shooting. It also isn't a monthly occurrence. Sooo. One big oopsi whoopsi we let a crazy fucker have a gun vs America's give all the nutters fucking guns cause mah freedumb.

ITS LESS THO
WERE STILL BETTER
WERE STILL BETTER!
REEEEEE

Police arrested the terrorist after 6 minutes. How many minutes did Texas police sit outside before they stopped the school shooter? american police is a bunch of pussies that only dare to shoot at unarmed running niggers.

>highland park
problem is niggers

lol highland park is one of the richest areas in chicago retard

>Police arrested the terrorist after 6 minutes. How many minutes did Texas police sit outside before they stopped the school shooter? american police is a bunch of pussies that only dare to shoot at unarmed running niggers.

Attached: 19997F0F-D806-47BD-9B7A-49C6F20072C3.png (225x225, 10.51K)

Prior to joining the EU the UK was never classed as part of the Europe or the EU. Since leaving because of brexit the uk is no longer classed as being anything to do with europe or eu. I live in uk. Should know!

U mad bro?

Amerifat had a heart attack it seems.

Everyone wants to be cable news famous now. If we all agreed that no media outlet would ever publish the real name of these assholes and just agree to assign them pitiful fake names to report the news, it might go away e.g. today 19 year old Timmy McTinypenis of Walla Walla, Washington killed 6 people before ending his own pathetic tiny-cocked, virginal life. He will not be missed.