Do you remember this lil nigga from nickelodeon?

Do you remember this lil nigga from nickelodeon?

Attached: Rocko_Rama_Modern.png (336x419, 135.02K)

Yessss rocko was my favorite

He had a modern life

one of the best shows along with hey arnold and spongebob season 1-3.

Based

I don't see the appeal of hey arnold. I knew a guy when I was in the army that was obsessed with it. rocco was at least really ironic and had a lot of gross out humor it was kinda like a more coherent version of ren and stimpy. as much as I like the show I do regret wasting 60 dollars on the SNES game back in the day

hey arnold had some great stories and was genuinely funny. plus arnold was just a cool guy trying to do nice things, I always wanted to be a little like him.

bump

I honestly don't remember ever laughing when watching Hey Arnold. The punch line was always "I'm too young to get drunk and bang helga". If they went the dead beat dad route with it I would have found it a lot more relatable. Everyone knows you toss helga a bone once in a while or at least make her think you will. It really just felt like a cartoon version of seinfield without the comedy. It's like a less funny version of bobbies world. I honestly don't understand the show at all. At least the PJ's was funny and had claymation.

BUMPING

>"I'm too young to get drunk and bang helga". If they went the dead beat dad route with it I would have found it a lot more relatable
wut

Wacky Delly will always be my favorite episode

Attached: Title-WackyDelly.jpg (360x273, 22.9K)

Fucking one of the best cartoons ever, definitely prepared me for life, especially that credit card episode

Didn't they revive this show and the plot was about helping some tranny?

Hey Arnold was for people that grew up in a city.

Look bro I'm not saying you pimp helga, I'm just saying you keep the spark alive and she'll give you free drugs and alcohol and stuff and hope "tonight is the night".
She wants you to hang out with her so she introduces you to her cute friends, that you try to bang instead. Yeah sure she's kinda a bully because she doesn't know how to express herself. I just find stuff like The PJ's a lot more relatable with characters.

>autism.exe

Attached: 11e0e802f9ae64b9d9e757958e1f524f3da14a1b.png (869x842, 235.71K)

My parents wouldn't let me watch it. Said it would rot my brain - I'm glad I had parents who cared

What's wrong with you, you can't just sit down and convince a girl that wants to bone you to play a very unfriendly game on monopoly or some other infuriating board game that makes people want to rage quit? Just add in some alcohol or drugs and make innuedo's about stripping. Just start watching people who offer to buy things like a hawk, they're cheating with the banker when nobody is looking. If you use your sex appeal right, you get the car piece and everybody is going to be jealous and try to form alliances because they are the less cool pieces.

yeah he's the nigga from the tranny show

Attached: 2166391719013219.jpg (526x603, 167.24K)

cute.