Makes rolling release systems obsolete

>makes rolling release systems obsolete

Attached: flatpaklogo.jpg (830x466, 16.49K)

>makes unpatched dependencies a permanent problem

dependencies are patched upstream

even if they weren't, everything is isolated on different images. not like the unpatched dependency is running major os components

Is your distro of choice really this bad you have to resort to this obsolete and insecure shit?

What about you stop using Debian and instead use a real distro like Fedora or Arch?

patch them yourself faggot

Does anybody currently provide flatpaks that aren't gatekept by gnome+redhat+freedesktop+microsoftgithub ?

>Fedora
>Arch
>real distros
holy kek

imagine having to run every piece of software in a sandbox because of everyone's refusal to have backwards-compatible libraries

Because it's more deb-pendable.

Attached: E2F7D0A3-C9C5-42CE-B2A5-44133B4B893E.jpg (467x350, 13.78K)

Fedora/Red Hat:
Controls Xorg
Controls the Linux kernel
Controls Gnome
Created Pulseaudio
Created Wayland
Created Flatpak
Created Systemd
Created Pipewire
and some more, if anything Debian shouldn't exist, should have left with Mandriva years ago and is only alive thanks to Canonical

Boomer corporate shill. Your distro's shit, btw.

Flatpak is just a massive vector for massive malware spread on the wait.
Also sandboxing is dumb + redundant libraries.

yeah all shit just like fedora

yet your favorite distro uses all of it, funny how that works

I wonder why... Could it be a flaw that has been exploited by a corporate entity?
Nah, it's just that good.

Is anyone really using non-rolling distros? What is the point of “stability” if you use an additional “rolling” package manager (flatpak)

Makes Linux even more retarded.
Fueling money into software and having corporate influence works. RedHat/IBM fear the moment Linux on desktop becomes non meme because this means real competition.

Fedora
>Games run about 20% slower than Ubuntu because of it enforcing retarded SElinux policies on me.
Arch
>It's fucking cringe, unstable and requires me to turn my PC into my hobby to make it work properly.
I'll just stick to Linux Mint.

this

stop gayming