Fucking horse girls, amirite?

Fucking horse girls, amirite?

Attached: 53a9zgljcy891.jpg (655x960, 68.92K)

they are definitely bat shit

let me braid my hair with a shit covered unwashed horse tail and maybe if the horse doesn't get spooked and kick my shit in, I can take a cute picture.

Some of the best sex ever, but it'll cost your soul. They really are a special type of crazy... not the whiskey-drunk at 2am smashing your shit and getting the cops called, not even slashing your tires or slandering you at work- these women will fish your condoms out of the trash and try to inseminate themselves. They will tell you their husband's not home only to make sure he arrives the same time as you do as a "test." They will get their own daughter to sext you, just to "see what you'll do."

Imagine if that horse suddenly started galloping.

Bitch gets scalped eh?

Wait are horse girls crazy?.

>crazy
Yeah, equestrian ladies are all a bit nuts, and are equally crazy in the sack.
They tend to come from money because it’s an expensive lifestyle, so most of them have been indulged their whole lives.
My family owned a show horse and my mother rode, so I spent a lot of time around it all in my youth. I had several girlfriends and fuck buddies who I met at the stables and they were all fucking nuts, and were great fucks.
The one that really comes to mind had a rich trust fund doctor as a father, I came from a family with means, but not that kind of wealth, but I was her favorite fucktoy anyway... she ended up getting quickly engaged and married to a rich but nebishy Jew who she treated like a doormat and wallet while still fucking me on the side. I literally hammer fucked her on the night before her wedding, went ass to mouth with her and said “kiss your husband with that dirty mouth tommorrow, you little slut” as I came in her mouth....
She swallowed every drop and kept sucking....
When I told her that I was sick of sneaking around and she’s the one who got married to someone else, the seat of my motorcycle got mysteriously slashed and it was covered in about a dozen eggs.... I don’t have any proof that it was her, but I just know....

dude get with it
That was established at least in the 70's, maybe earlier

sounds about right.
This was mine, domestic posh housewife the world knew on the left with a simpering husband vs. the batshit unstable fucktoy I knew. This was about 15 years ago. I think one of her kids might be mine, the world will never know.

Attached: h25.jpg (707x672, 155.09K)

Attached: 1637559657627.webm (660x1080, 1.77M)

kek more goddammit

her face is so calm and emotionless but there is no way she didn't schlick to it later

I could watch her do that all day.

Equine Fleshlight

A little non-diary creamer in the coffee thermos.

I'd like to let her try that on me just for kicks.

where can i get one of those?
for science

Attached: SsvsZDHV3kr4.jpg (640x647, 68.84K)

I'll ask my aunt where she gets them next time i see her

Green texts about horse fuckers, not common cheaters

Got no stories so bumpin

that's bc this is a thread about horse girls, not horse fuckers. You jumped the shark and alienated your fanbase here.
>quads noted