Be me

>be me
>trying to enjoy Independence Day of my country
>literally can’t celebrate independence because too busy getting shot at
>America, home of the free, until someone takes your entire city hostage

Attached: 4881BB36-17F4-4FE4-A0F4-B2D518F9F7B3.jpg (1125x599, 174.69K)

>Chicago
KYS

But guns are banned in Chicago.They have strictest gun laws in the USA. How could this possibly happen?

Liberal city run by Democrats. How could it happen?

Because of the shitty gun laws in the rest of Illinois. It's not complicated.

Same BOT post.

see:

>shitty gun laws
Oddly enough shootings like this don't happen in those places. It pretty much only happens with niggers. Maybe it's a nigger problem and not a gun problem?

>Because of the shitty gun laws in the rest of Illinois.

Sounds like the law-abiding citizens of Chiraq should be allowed to shoot back. THAT'S why you have a "Gun Problem" in Chicago. The crooks have all the guns. If people were allowed to shoot back, you cancel that advantage and the crooks look for easier targets. Like each other..

Illinois as a state has the strictest gun laws as well. You can be a disingenuous twat all you want doesn't change reality.

OP is some spoiled kid living with his parents still. Typical zoomer lefty idiot with no real life experience.

Just stay away from democrats' run cities

Attached: 1648381557125.jpg (632x780, 127.63K)

You're a fucking unbelievable retard. The amount of retardation it takes to be so confidently wrong is astounding.

> Independence Day

Kek, that's a cringe thing to celebrate. Sounds like you life in one of these shitholes that was in need of a gold old conquering/discivering by superior Europeans. What a cuckhold you are, hahahaha

Attached: 1582661126554.png (1271x845, 261.27K)

>small Europe north of Brazil
Wait, what?

IT WAS A TRANNY
OH FUCKING NO
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Attached: 1656924570969.jpg (1170x2076, 1.19M)

This.
I will celebrate the 4th after the Republicans are gone
and we have gun control

Attached: mgc.jpg (4640x2610, 1.07M)

I guess you can say it's not a country that has been colonized when it's still French colony

Attached: 1655965673527.jpg (643x511, 73.44K)

If things aren't going how you want, you can always find something else to blame it on. The blame party. It's not us it's them right?

It's French Guiana. Stay in school.

The pic clearly say
>Europe
under that color.

What's his Reddit username?

trans"woman"

It should be legal for a black man to kill another black man.

You'll be waiting quite a while faggot. Or do you think the dems are going to do well this november?