Why are you letting them track you?

Why are you letting them track you?
Why aren't you protecting your data?
What's your fucking excuse?

Attached: 1647131551709.png (377x520, 34.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.apple.com/app-store/app-privacy-details/#data-type
hotjar.com/product/recordings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have nothing to hide :DDDDD

>change IP and clean cookies regularly
>encrypted home folder
not sure what these two have in common but I guess I'm good

Why should I care that some corponigger has my data?

Because there really is no point. You either go completely off the grid or stop giving a fuck. There's no in betweens and everyone who says otherwise is delusional. What a brave new world.

That would imply that I own an electronic tracking device. Someone sends me a screenshot of Any Forums via mail every 5 minutes and I write back a letter of what they should reply with for me. The feds are seething.

Attached: 1660270515193516.jpg (408x565, 99.66K)

because nobody gives a shit about me otherwise

Who cares? Lmao

Attached: hdb.jpg (451x575, 50.97K)

You can tell which of them are invasive and which are not: Invasive services change your recommendations on other invasive services.

I told the Facebook app not to track me CHECKMATE BIG TECH

Attached: -70911485830783.jpg (640x400, 46.63K)

Kek

The apps can still read your phone number through contact permission BUT surely they will not use it to link apps together! Because that is no longer allowed under new Apple rules. It is not allowed.

developer.apple.com/app-store/app-privacy-details/#data-type

I dunno. I don't really like his latest manga. Sad the sequel to AgK got cancelled when it started getting good.

I generally think AgK was a solid 8/10 shounen but this one has literal nothing. There's no structure and it just seems like an excuse for fanservice which is fine and all, but I wish there was some sort of plot happening.

Let me watch you while you shit :)

I don't understand any of this either.

control of the masses. when corporations act with the government to fuck you all up and take control over everything (china).

>You either become completely immortal or stop living. There's no in betweens and everyone who says otherwise is delusional.

Because normalfags don't care, I had the same argument with three of my friends (one is a girl) and all of them agree they don't mind to be even seen, not just tracked.

I'm forced into poverty. I can't even get a starting income.

Regular people think nothing is wrong.
They have this expectation that a person should have a phone and tracking device.

A person cannot get employment without having a big tech subsidized machine tracking your movement.

hotjar.com/product/recordings/

>you just need $32 a month to spy on people

Attached: 546653765.jpg (594x339, 107.95K)