Does this girl want me to text her? She hasn’t responded back in two weeks

Does this girl want me to text her? She hasn’t responded back in two weeks.

Attached: 0C95CC12-CE3B-4303-A17A-BE6419DA9951.png (2532x1170, 809.72K)

Just move on and find another one man

Why you simping, if she says she is going to be busy just say get back to me after your vacay. Don't ask extra questions you kike

The screenshot is from June 21.

youve posted this several times
she dont want you

Basically, she doesn't want to text you. Otherwise she would have by now.
If you want to talk to her, you need to make the step but you WILL need to have a reason to.
Don't just send her a random text saying shit like "hey, you ok, haven't spoken in 2 weeks, did you die?"
Also learn to crop your screenshots.

>*doesn't respond*
>"that bad huh"
jesus fucking christ dude, you must be exhausting to be around

Ok fair, if she wants you OP she'll respond when she gets back if it's >3 days, you should be busy enough that you miss a message too instead of mulling over not getting a text back

Should I just say "Hey, you know how I feel about you. I don't want to be your friend, I wanted more, so I'll distance myself from you. bye."

This. Before i was married and starting to date I used to actually like sit there and wait for a response like a total autist. Gotta get busy. And they can tell when you're actually busy and just ignoring them. It just be like that.

FUN FACT: If a girl really likes you, she will MAKE THE TIME to keep in touch.

Attached: 111469.jpg (2560x1600, 631.13K)

Good lord user step away from the keyboard. Thats like saying "hey i know you have no interest in me but im being nice so please have sex with me if you dont ill lowkey think you're a bitch".

She'll literally never respond or just straight up tell you exactly what you dont want to hear. Mive on my man and get some productive fucking hobbies.

In the past she texted me three separate times to see if I was okay.

Ya cuz shes probably thinking your going to neck yourself over her or something. And im guessing your posting depressing/suicide related shit on your feed/timeline and shes literally just checking on you.

>Is this your Ted Kaczynski phase?

Holy fuck my sides hahahha

Dude she definitely isn't into you. I just came in here I'm not any of the previous posters. But holy shit.. that means that she's with someone that she's fucking and she doesn't want you texting back and forth making that guy freak out. I've had three girls in my entire life who were into me and let me tell you this she would definitely have made the time to text you and not told you that. Find someone else there are billions of them out there

How should I tell her that I don’t want to be friends with her anymore?

wtf, you were never friends, just dont text her anymore you autist

>Does this girl want me to text her?
No. Clearly.
You don't, drama queen. Archive the convo and move on with your life.

Nigga shut up. Since you're not a friend to her, just do what she does and not text back. Retard

Attached: 1656731164747.jpg (548x608, 55.28K)

I'm screaming kekekekekek... Gotta be bait