What do you guys value in life? Genuine question here...

What do you guys value in life? Genuine question here. Because I feel like many people on this site have become nothing but parodies of personality archetypes.
So what do you value? Money? Sex? Affection? Your concept of love? Your nation? God? Your family? A good laugh?
I'll take anything ITT, just show me I'm not just replying to an AI designed to crack poor jokes, or an NPC that drew his behaviors off a screen/person they found cool.
Give me an original thought and string together a real sentence please.

Attached: The wild wild world of Japanese rebel biker culture.jpg (465x744, 79.22K)

Attached: 36C652CB-D368-49FB-8D21-6A9F8BB75DA4.gif (492x376, 326.7K)

OP is a faglioli.

I value things I spend money on because I value them because I spend money on them.

Attached: 1651969989650.gif (271x193, 2M)

i value interesting moments of time, whatever those are

I value one's intimacy. Ill probably get called names or whatever but at this point im willing to go on a limb here. I just got out of a relationship that was at best, rocky. Im a freak for starters. I enjoy diapers. But she never found out and its fine and dandy because now that she's moving out, ill have all the intimacy i need. I dont care that much about money. Or drugs or sex. Im a loner. Im a loser but thats the life i want for myself. Because im comfy in it and i dont need or want anything else. I make money to provide for my needs and some wants and thats it. I dont need nothing else. Give me a couple of diaper bags, some weed and im good to go! I love my workplace and could not ask for better. Its what fits me. I value fairness. I tend not
To judge because im a freak and i like to think there is a psychological explanation to all fetishes mine included. I dont judge because its not my place. I mind my own business. So yea there you are. Go ahead and bombard me idc.

Thats a fair assesment of things friend. Could not have said it better tbh

>What do you guys value in life?
I don't know.
>Money? Sex? Affection? Your concept of love? Your nation? God? Your family? A good laugh?
Money is pretty cool, though I'm not good with it so I don't have much. Haven't had sex or affection in many years. America ain't what it used to be. Not religious. I feel duty toward my family. I guess that's a kind of value.
What do you value? How do we know you're not a bot?

Attached: R (2) (28).jpg (400x524, 51.52K)

Does it bother you? Being this alone for years? How good does it feel to not owe anything to anyone?

Tldr faggot kys

I do not value anything, I am a poorly performed abortion whose mother was pregnant during a party by a drug addict father who abandoned me when he realized that I was going to be born, I deny and hate what I am every day.

Come on you can do better than that surely.

Dont. Litteraly no one has asked to be born. Dont feel sorry for yourself. You're better than them. And you being alive and going means you have succeded where they have not. Rise above yourself. You can do it. It may not mean alot from a stranger on 4chin but i believe in each of you whatever your situation may be. We fight and we call each other names all day long but when it comes down to it. We all love each other and should encourage and promote the good things that can happen. Hope is dumb. Stick with facts and overcome their obstacles. You're capable. I know it.

Finally, a person! If you value experiences then tell me why you found value in any particular one.
You forgot your dubs Mr. Bateman.
Your value personal comfort as a priority is interesting in terms of hedonism. You're like a wild animal that doesn't harm anybody and doesn't have any grandeur to it. I respect you.
I value many things. But the thing I value most is life itself. I'm a Biologist and hate how people forget how rare being alive is.
You seem to value strength more than you think by the way. At least from where I see it.
Sounds like shit. I'm sorry to hear that. But I don't hate you. Hardly know you, but I don't hate you and it makes me sad you do. Next 4th o July shot goes to you anonymous friend.

Attached: noice.png (942x1002, 671.54K)

>a wild animal that doesn't harm anybody
Yea pretty much... i just want my peace and i want people to know even tho im a loner and i dont enjoy people's company that much, i can help and be nice to the world around me. A simple "thank you" when grocery shopping might make a huge difference in somebody's day.

doesnt your mother care for you? any siblings? usually one of the grandparents take over in that situation.

Even Steve Jobs lived his whole life hating his father who abandoned him to adoption.

>If you value experiences then tell me why you found value in any particular one.
Every observable moment of my life has something in it that of value. There's so many to list I feel like picking one randomly is almost disrespectful to all the ones I won't mention. It's like a... So Here I Am. One day I was conscious and then so many days have passed that have allowed me to think about why this might be, and I've come to the conclusion that two people had sex and one of them gave birth to me, and I was alive for a few years without any memories, then my brain developed the ability to have consciousness because the accumulation of memory became large enough to create a feedback loop in my brain where I started thinking about what was happening around me, then I continued doing that. This person went through a lot of time things and the best way I learned to deal with being propeled through time and space constantly is to find things that are enjoyable about any given moment, or to find ways to avoid situations that don't bring anything of value to my experience.

So, that, I guess.

What do I value in life? Not being tortured, everything else is every man for himself. Humans dont care about anything that doesnt affect them directly, men know that nobody really cares about their lives, their suffering, their feelings and emotions, their insecurities and struggles. We have to dance around the truth and coddle women.
I dont really find value in life, sure, intrinsinctly life has life and thus murder is wrong but i dont think god necessarily provides any meaning. How much more meaning is there in eternal suffering and torment, sentenced to a terrible fate eternally arbitrarily, in the same vein, how much less meaningful is it to die and there be absolutely nothing after death? Maybe there us no redemption or justice for victims of genocide, rape, torture, murder, war, but would absolute nothing be worse compared to burning forever?
Do unto others as ye would they do unto you so murder of course is wrong even if the value of life is debatable, ever met a loser? I see one in the mirror every day. Maybe I am projecting.
It isnt about value for me contradictorily, I value survival, self sufficiency, self reliance, independence, individuality, and money I guess. I need to survive, not because I need to but because my self preservation instinct still works and I can not override it.

You'd make a great time traveller.

I'd be okay with being a crew member on the Enterprise also

It's lonely sometimes. Every once in a while, I get a (platonic) hug from a woman and I remember how soft women are, and I miss getting to have sex and cuddle.
It is nice not to have any expectations, though. No visiting a gf's retarded family, no going to all her friends' weddings, no having to take her to chick flicks or home decor stores.

Attached: twittermeme9.jpg (2200x2025, 304.76K)

>what do you value
i dont know
the only thing you listed that resonates with me is "a good laugh"
personally I feel like any answer you get will be bullshit. Most people have no idea why they like something, or what it is about that thing they like, but many can come up with some bullshit explanation after the fact, or only when they are prompted.

I value survival mode than you think. I've even gone as far as to prove to myself I can Bear Grylls my way out of a tight spot.
But to say humans don't value things that don't affect them is silly. I may not know any user in this thread, but believe me when I say I care about you. And I'm not saying this just as some queer shit. I really do. I'd love to help everyone in this world but I only have two hands and one heart.
A penny for your thoughts: Why did man start making statues? If survival was all there is - then why art or beauty at all.
You are the very definition of a wanderer who is not lost. Namaste.
Sometimes we forget that love is more of an experience that envelops many things. Including pain. But, what's more curious is that love can at times function like a compromise. You need two people to have an argument, but also two people to love and have sex.
Hey joker. But I agree, most people are unaware of what they really want. But they can find that answer if they only proposed it to themselves more often - because as you said, they unfortunately need to be prompted to think. Thus my making of this thread. However if you value a laugh then do you make others smile?

(P.S. new captcha is giving me fucking ulcers)

Attached: received_270863251013728.jpg (651x644, 57.92K)

>What do you guys value in life?

learning new stuff about cosmology and geology and ancient humans and religion, like listening to Graham Hancock on Joe Rogan. It is kind of interesting the long strange trip of humanity after the Chicxulub event.

Value hearing about whats up with the search for Dark Matter, and whether some chink will hatch a Neanderthal with genetic engineering.

THE CONCEPT OF LOVE UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF LOVE UNDERSTAND DERSTANUNDER THE CONCEPT THE CONCEPT OF LOVE LOVE LOVE THE CONCEPT OF LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
free love was too tame for him
tame for him tame for him
free love free love was too was too tame for him tame for him

Attached: Dark dancey.gif (220x219, 785.75K)