I'm reading the bible and can't help but think that "god" and "heaven" represent something other than what is on the...

I'm reading the bible and can't help but think that "god" and "heaven" represent something other than what is on the surface. Anyone ever thought about this?

Attached: orca-image--369172551.jpg (480x105, 13.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/nlt/1_corinthians/7-23.htm
mysteriousuniverse.org/2021/02/25.07-MU-Podcast-The-Genesis-Experiment/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yup.

God = universal consciousness
Christ = the state an individuated consciousness is in when it is primarily residing in a connection with universal consciousness
Heaven = Hyperspace and/or having your consciousness rejoin the gestalt of God consciousness

Also check out Neville Goddard.
Also do shrooms and LSD and DMT.
Also meditate.

Checked
checked, do you think you could elaborate a little? Also tell me more? I actually been trying to find ingredients so I can make Ayahuasca recently

Old testament God and new testament God are wildly different. OT God is basically a barely conscious force of nature and retribution. Jung's "Answer to Job" discusses this at length.

Old Testament is crazy Jews on shrooms having trips and communicating with god via psychedelics. New Testament is Roman propaganda to be happy with nothing and to sacrifice yourself to the government.

this is exactly what I was thinking. it sounded to me more like he was just a natural force. just things naturally happening

The drug is only a part of the Ayahuasca experience and I'd say likely not the most important part. Take the trip to Peru, it's worth it.

"Life is suffering" is a core tenet of Buddhism. We all suffer all the time, just what we suffer about changes. People have been trying for millennia to end suffering. The ten commandments, for example, are meant to be rules to follow to spare you from suffering, or in other words, to save you from "hell". If you follow the rules you go to "heaven", which is a state where you don't suffer anymore. By putting blind faith in a religion and giving up the belief of self determination, you can chalk up suffering to God's will. Essentially, ignorance is bliss.

They attribute a bit more personality there - the modern but heavily diluted equivalent would be superstitious people, who avoid doing X or the Universe will.go out of its way to make them eat shit for it. But in the OT case, instead of avoiding broken windows or ladders, it was avoiding beating the shit out of your neighbor or fucking your daughters or failing to recognize your own fragility.

Sometimes I wonder if religions are not heavily distorted versions of something that happened.
Assuming aliens are part of origin stories but simply poorly represented is also fun.

im not in a position to spend that much money on all of that though, and also I don't see how the experience could make it any different. i prefer tripping by myself and there are several instances of those shaman people putting other drugs in the Ayahuasca

ive also always thought about this. there are so many accounts of people coming from the skies. also hearing about god supposedly making us in his image makes me curious as to if it's possible that aliens Genetically Altered early apes to make humans.

Humans could also simply be an alien or alien variant adapted to be suitable for Earth.
There are also the occasional curious statements in various religions that make me wonder.
Here is one.
biblehub.com/nlt/1_corinthians/7-23.htm

I also like to think about what if civilization was suddenly wiped out and we tried to create an oral history for those who knew nothing of it.
We would be saying crazy things like we rode inside metal birds and spoke to the other side of the planet by sending thoughts and images through the air.
Who is to say we are the most technologically advanced humans there ever were? Why cant that sort of thing be responsible for current legends?

You are basically spot on except that the purest “faith” that “enlightened beings” like Jesus and Buddha have is real. It’s a state of mind, like a meditative state. You may label it ignorance but entering that state is actually removing ignorance. You don’t actually have free will. That’s a story your brain tells itself. You aren’t even a person, your personhood is just the main character in the story you brain tells itself. Nothing you experience is real. It’s all illusion. Life is a game. Enlightened people often control the illusions of others with stuff like religion because the masses aren’t ready to grasp this underlying truth. The fact that people are controlled by religion should be evidence to you and everyone else that practically everyone is lost in an illusion. If you’re reading this, you’re lost in the illusion too. Actually understanding that life is a game, and all the emotional consequences that causes is what Jesus and Buddha went through. Consider it like lucid dreaming while you’re awake. Waking up while you’re awake to realize everything you’re experiencing is illusion. Good luck with the truth, my guy.

Attached: DF1C7D3C-2B14-4AE1-B95D-758A1883D8F3.jpg (1024x708, 74.55K)

>God = universal consciousness
>Christ = the state an individuated consciousness is in when it is primarily residing in a connection with universal consciousness
>Heaven = Hyperspace and/or having your consciousness rejoin the gestalt of God consciousness
mmmkay what verse in the bible says all that shit
>Also do shrooms and LSD and DMT.
the first 2 are a complete waste of time for anyone that has internal dialoge and DMT is nothing like them, which leads me to believe you've never done DMT
>also meditate
again, only useful for people who have no internal dialogue
>Also meditate.

Not the user you are replying to, but I did all that, twice, no drugs involved, now I got a schizophrenia diagnosis. Still long for it but probably just keep taking the meds.

Why would you tell a doctor lol, of course normies would think you’re schizo. They’re trapped inside of an illusion. They killed Jesus, remember?

The part you were never told is that you have to let of go all the negativity people project onto you. You have to let all their hate and ignorance pass through you. Holding onto negativity is the same as making it a part of you.

I'm the user from earlier. I meant ignorance is bliss in that people can find a peaceful existence through religion, including achieving higher spiritual states as you mention, without ever understanding why. If you're smart enough to see behind the veil, the magic disappears because you understand it's an illusion. Not unlike Santa, honestly.

I've reached what I would absolutely call an enlightened state by mediating while listening to binaural beats (alpha), while high on weed. Probably the most impactful moment of my life, I felt like I broke the system.

Listen to this podcast
mysteriousuniverse.org/2021/02/25.07-MU-Podcast-The-Genesis-Experiment/

americas favorite theatrical prop

Weed and binaural beats? Yeah thats actually a very plausible way of achieving it. Badass dude. No wonder what you wrote made sense. There’s a lot to learn about manipulating your own illusion, but ultimately it’s all pointless and very difficult to find a real teacher. I got lucky and a Tao temple in San Francisco taught me. Some of us practice walking around in a state of “clarity” pretty much all day. I can’t do it while talking yet but you get the idea.

Attached: 78630D04-C026-4DCA-BDCC-BEB9E774428A.jpg (532x597, 44.96K)