Remember what we used to call someone who blamed someone else for their fuck ups? We called them WHINY LITTLE BITCHES

Remember what we used to call someone who blamed someone else for their fuck ups? We called them WHINY LITTLE BITCHES.

Attached: 1605539794868.jpg (382x480, 16.41K)

>bds

OP is a faggot

Remember when Joe said he had a plan to end covid?

What the fuck was that plan anyways? More people have died of covid under Biden than Trump.

I call em Poopoo Snacks

Shut the fuck up corporate pig bootlicker

Make me, kike

Cope harder, faggot.

> job supervisor walks in
"user! We're 4 hours behind on production! It's almost the end of the shift!"
"There's a lot of stuff making it hard right now, like, I threw away some of the tools because I didn't like them and we had break time and it made me not want to get back to work. Also, I lost the instructions at the start of the shift and didn't ask for new ones because I figure I will work something out. Also I'm a little distracted because I can see the daycare through this window."

People who aren’t concerned about Biden’s major economic fuckups 100% live with their mommy and daddy still

Imagine being proud of being a bootlicker
Someone's gotta suck off career politicians, guess it's gotta be you

I'm sure he doesn't remember saying that

>bds
it doesn't work that way. You see, people who are complaining about Biden are complaining about his economic and socionomic policies, not that he served McDonalds to college football players, or that he took a vacation to his resort in Florida to play golf over the weekend

derangement is still talking about the man when:
A) he's no longer in power and hasn't been for over 2 years
2) unfounded claims that the media made up

>Remember what we used to call someone who blamed someone else for their fuck ups?
yeah, rebublicans

Attached: blame.jpg (492x375, 24.84K)

Why do boomers think the democrat party is same party they supported in the 80s?

Attached: IMG_4019.jpg (718x658, 216.4K)

cringe

Attached: republican sharia.jpg (600x580, 96.24K)

you do realize that image could easily be made for the inverse right?

Trump - whites - nazis - republicans - GOP - Facts - Medicine - FOX - Fake News - CIS - probably mention trump again, because of how much he makes you seethe, etc

cringe

Attached: edge point.jpg (500x500, 24.03K)

>boomer tier cringe
Back to facebook gramps. You're a dying dinosaur, less democrats the better.

>cringeposting intensifies
yikes

I'm going to have to assume you were OP, false flagging and now you're going to REE about trump and bump this thread regularly for the next 6 hours?

what a way to spend your july 4th...

>you do realize that image could easily be made for the inverse right?
repeat after donnie

Attached: trump i know you are 1.jpg (233x216, 10.68K)

take a look at the geriatric repulicants at Trump rallies kiddo