Would you smash him on the ground for $20k?

Would you smash him on the ground for $20k?

Attached: 1656948831075.jpg (1200x830, 99.76K)

no.

would set on fire for 0 dollars

honestly no

theres a chance it could be hitler reincarnated so yeah

I'd smash him to the ground and stomp his fucking head in for 50 bucks. I'd straight up kill a puppy for every day the next 10 years for 20k, even if i was Dr. Dolittle and could hear the screams of the puppys in my head while i slowly and methodically disembowel them.

I thought it was a dog and I was about to say yes. But then I realized its a beautiful baby bunny. And the answer is now NO sir.

You're trying way too hard edgelord.

Yes

Nigger, I'd do it $200.

hmm

Textbook b answer

the military industrial complex in just a fucking magician sitting in a room pulling a rabbit out of a hat all day long. They they put razor wire and fencing around the magician once they found out they could turn the rabbits into F-22 raptors.

I love bunnies, but not enough to pass on 20k. I'd do it

Nope I'm uesed to being pore and not. In to. Being a massive fagot 20k is not anuf to be. That gay bro

Bro where are you right now? A library in Brooklyn?

No. Maybe for 1 mil.

ywnbaw

Attached: BANG-ACK.jpg (994x1028, 192.28K)

yes

i'd smash and step on him for $20k

whoever answered no needs to go back to red dit or facebook

its a dumb bunny

bunnies are literally made to be killed. Thats why they have such a high birthrate. Only cats and frogs are sacred on Any Forums

I know, I'm comfy as a guy.

Any trannies reading this just know that everyone laughs behind your back. Nobody truly accepts you and your mental illness. Join the 41%.