Why are you wasting your time on Any Forums instead of getting a girlfriend user?

Why are you wasting your time on Any Forums instead of getting a girlfriend user?

Attached: COVvRc6WwAERDWF.jpg (500x598, 44.85K)

What's the name of the original pic with the fat kid?

Im a loser and it seems like getting a girlfriend for the sake of having one doesnt seem like what it is cracked up to be

Imagine wanting a "girlfriend" in 2022.
Kill yourself, faggot.

Too lazy thanks to modern technology

girlfriends and relationships are overrated. it's better to be single in your youth, fuck around with whoever you want, then settle down in old age, if you so desire. the idea that you need to find a young girl in her early twenties and spend the rest of your life with her, raising a child and dealing with her shit is a boomer tier trap of the highest order. fuck that shit homie. you gotta do what's best for numero uno, ya dig? so that's why I'm here cause it's hot outside and people are obnoxious so I can get all of my social interaction with you useless fucks. the moment I get tired of your shit, I just close the tab. can't do that shit in real life, people get pissy if you don't adhere to their protocols for social interaction. it's gay.

no one will ever love me.
verification not required.

Girlfriend is a waste of time if I dont meet the minimal conditions of having a family and supply the basics needs for it (own house, car and good wage)

Distracting myself from my ex who is textbook stalking me. I want to go to the cops but the department that handles this is closed for America day.

You're wrong, don't give up on happiness.

Because no one will ever live this guy

Because I only browse Any Forums at work, and in my field its like 99.99% men working.

I do both

RUGGADAGODS

>*Looks are the available selection of potential GFs*
Yeah fuck that, the juice ain't worth the squeeze

it doesn't have a fucking name it's just a picture
jesus christ

>Doesn't want a girlfriend
An actual fucking incel lmao

small penis

I have a gf therefore I can now devote my free time to phone posting on 4chin

I'm phone posting, she's cuddled up next to me.

Luck really wasn't on your side

Attached: FECK_OFF.jpg (1280x823, 465.95K)

Proof or fuck off

why should I? how would a love partner make my life any better? why shouldn't I try to be happy on my fucking own?