I either get a job or my old man will kick me out. I'm 27

I either get a job or my old man will kick me out. I'm 27.

Attached: Pepe_The_Frog.png (320x320, 95.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.humatic.tdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe it will motivate you. Just try it.

just applied for a clerk at Costco. I am going to die

Man up, get you life in order.
You will be happier in the long run.

Get a job faggot

Good

Good luck user. It’s a shit job, but personal care is an easy to get first job, they’re desperate for people

Never work. Say that to him and he will understand.

if you are against the idea of having a job that much,at least don't be a leech. Pack your things and leave. Your parents have done more than enough financially speaking

Just try it for few months and still look for other jobs you think you'll like. At least have a stable income and try to avoid looking like a meet to your parents. Something might come in the meantime. I was also the same.

go into the army

Embrace NEETdom and reject wage cucking.

Attached: 53257632.jpg (246x250, 7.27K)

I hope its a night position cause dealing with faggot customers sucks ass dick

>Your parents have done more than enough financially speaking

that's your own stupid opinion. my parents brought me into this shitty cocksucking world without my consent, they owe me for life.

thanks.

Attached: 5c91ecfe16592_v899cgs88v721__700.jpg (700x525, 32.59K)

user just wageslave and rent until you inherit your dad's place.
it's only going to get worse and having a family just won't be feasible the rest of this century.
population correlations with that.
if you start working now, you should qualify for retirement. i believe the minimum is 25 years of work for SSI.
you made some shitty choices, and you have to admit your own faggotry, but i commend you on your efforts.

You useless parasite. Get a job and be a man for the first time in your miserable life.

why wait till you are 27? should have had one at 16

>this mental age
yeah,I can see why your father had enough with you...

>25 years of work

how does that sound even remotely acceptable to you?

Dude 27? Just pack your shit and tell your dad you're leaving to travel the country so he doesn't think you're a huge disappointment. Then just neck yourself in the woods.

oh ya that will help things

Why do I see threads like this daily?

Apply to be a newspaper boy, thats what i did. Only problem is you have to deal with creeps and its hard work but you make money

Newspaper boy, where do you want to work?

Also

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.humatic.tdf

>Although you need 10 years of work, or 40 credits, to qualify for Social Security retirement benefits, we base the amount of your benefit on your highest 35 years of earnings.