What is the sluttiest thing your gf or wife has admitted to doing?

What is the sluttiest thing your gf or wife has admitted to doing?
>or femanon

Attached: 1653633915045.jpg (460x690, 48.37K)

she fooled around with her brother growing up

Just overall how easy she was to fuck from when she was a teen into early twenties when we met. It didn’t take much and she was constantly horny so yeah. Some chicks just love sex and most dudes overthink it.

Wife and I do an elf/human rape fantasy were she plays the elf.

Attached: tumblr_3712b2e284a277a7c8a4da5f582afab5_6224cc3c_1280.jpg (848x1200, 529.75K)

>Some chicks just love sex and most dudes overthink it.
My wife was super repressed growing up. I gave her an orgasm and now she won't get off my dick. I think it has to do with getting them to orgasm.

Wife/hotwife fucked more than 30 guys in 2 years.

R u santa?

My GF told me once she had a threesome at a party. But a friend of mine was there and said it was more like 7 to 8 guys fucking her that night.

Obvious virgins are obvious

Projection is a bitch.

why do people think its wrong for a woman to enjoy sex?

details

Because they know they will never have sex with a woman so no one should have any enjoyment

We wear our renfair outfits, and she struggles as my human seed fills her fertile elven womb.

Was she DP'd and such?

Who said it was wrong? We are just talking about slutty, not that its wrong..

fucked a guy raw in his car at a beach park and got creampied

I guess so. Pretty drunk also I think from how I know her.

Wife posted on /soc for a while in the chubby threads. Couple years ago. Posted nudes, chatted a lot and begged for orbiter’s cum. It was all really blatant sluttiness.

When she was 16 she made out with a 9yo girl she was babysitting

Nice. Storytime?

Pics?

she lets my friends use her mouth when they need to empty their balls

Attached: bjvp8.webm (854x480, 1.08M)

She sucked off her older cousin and some of his friends nearly every day for a few months. He was like 16 and she was way too young

Attached: 16336D5C-4AD6-414D-923F-AD5ED2879F25.jpg (750x750, 50.51K)

Attached: 286A9982-FF40-400D-AC6A-5F857EC7A630.jpg (686x989, 54.73K)

Nobody likes a used rusty bicycle stacy.

Me

>femanon
I get hammered and roughly fucked by my kindergarten bffs plus his friends when my boyfriend is out of town. I deeply hate and love it, next day I told myself enough is enough, but deep down I know I want to do it again. It's such a crazy feeling, love/hate all the way/all the time.

Found her. Hot shit.