Hey guys. All memes and jokes aside I need some help...

Hey guys. All memes and jokes aside I need some help. So today is the 4th of July but I’m not feeling to proud to be an American. The government hates you if you aren’t a billionaire or a corporation, the economy is in shambles, I’ll never be able to afford a house, everyday there is a mass shooting, and many other reasons. The American dream is dead and I can’t see any reason why I should be happy today. Again I’m being 100% serious and I really need help getting back my American spirit

Attached: 30CC4288-0767-4EE3-85CB-4D07802EC2FE.jpg (360x450, 16.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/11/02/fact-sheet-new-strategy-outlines-five-priorities-for-reducing-military-and-veteran-suicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Your suffering from targeted demoralization friend. Read up on how bad previous generation have had it and what they did to overcome it. Our country went from slave owning aristocrats to NYC seething about the 2nd amendment despite billionaire attempts to stop it.

In Europe and China you can be thrown in jail for internet posts for fucks sake. Not here.

America is the way and the light for man kind's freedom and the seething totalitarian faggots of the world will try everything in their power to humiliate and undermine us. They must not succeed. Do 246 push-ups today and remind yourself that you have a legacy and responsibility to cuck authoritarians and their mindless simps at every opportunity.

Attached: 1537462469930.jpg (895x1024, 143.02K)

>GET DUH DEM BOOSTRAPS SON N JES PULL EM UP.. YEW KNO HOW BAD WE HAD IT WHEN WE COULD WORK AN ENTRY LEVLE JOB AND AFFORD HOUSING?

fuggin BEWTS

just wait it out until a civil war breaks out, everyone is so on the fucking edge now days and are armed to the teeth that this would become inevitable. If and when it does happen, you will get a chance to unleash hell on others, just be sure to load up on your weapons cache in advance and be ready.

The american spirit is to be found in the radical enlightenment thinkers like the founding fathers fighting the tyranny of monarchy, radical abolitionists like john brown fighting the tyranny of slavery, radical unionists like at the hay market fighting capitalist exploitation, radical civil rights movements like the black panthers and blm fighting the tyranny of discrimination. Keep fighting user and you will be joining a long list of heroes. It's difficult to not be proud of this.

The american spirit is building the shining city on the hill. So we will keep building it, no matter if the barbarian hordes lay siege to it.

it must suck to be anything but an american

Attached: 03b.png (647x1031, 343.14K)

I'd tell you to shoot yourself but guns are probably banned in your 'country'. Pathetic.

I am American you dumb nigger.

Goodyear, AZ. How far are ya?

Chang! Making lots of posts today huh? Yes america sucks, but nothing compared to your shitty dog eating country.

Yeh, it sucks ass. Biden's the one guy trying to stick up for the working class and I'm sure he'll get tossed out in a couple years because Americans are trained from birth to vote against their own interests because Jesus, guns, abortion, etc.

Attached: f57.jpg (400x528, 47.72K)

>Read up on how bad previous generation have had it and what they did to overcome it.
Based. Progress is incremental. Keep fighting op. We don't still have the shining city, but it's a lot shinier now than it was in the past. And maybe your efforts could make it shinier one day. Demoralization is the death of progress, but it can be kept at bay with some historic perspective.

buy any gun with a magazine longer than 15 rounds
buy 10 magazines
buy 3x the amount of ammo needed to fill those magazines
go shoot all magazines once for practice.
now go shoot 2 magazines at whatever made you lose your american spirit.
if your amrerican spirit doesnt return, youre obviously not american, and leaving the country is suddenly a very good option as its hard to extradite people from mexico

>Yeh, it sucks ass. Biden's the one guy trying to stick up for the working class and I'm sure he'll get tossed out in a couple years because Americans are trained from birth to vote against their own interests because Jesus, guns, abortion, etc.

Attached: CF55634E-1F40-4E6C-8096-885A04135954.jpg (900x993, 129.44K)

Than start acting like the enlightened radicals and stoic pioneers that built this country instead of the whiney bitch that you are.

Attached: IMAG0958-1_20130712045158477.jpg (1370x1357, 1.43M)

>ill get them arguing about Biden
>this should derail everything

How do those javelins feel, Ivan?

Get rid of internet. Pick up hobbies like mountain biking, backpacking, fishing, rock climbing, paragliding, tennis, soccer, softball, model plane building, photography, guitar, drums, etc. The internet is filled with brain viruses so limit your exposure. By exploring the great outdoors you will grasp what it means to be an American. Free. Unbothered if you don't fuck around. Visit other countries and you will soon realize how great this nation is. Class warfare has always existed. Many generations before you fought it. If your parents didn't make it then it's up to you to make it for your children, knowing you will never get to enjoy it. It's how the system has always been. Only the true fighters make it, and it's a grisily battle to escape your class, but with a lifetime of hard work you can do it for your children.

If you work full time in this country, you deserve to afford a studio bedroom apartment and some savings/spending money at the very least.
Anything less is a trap for poverty. You're a backwards retard.

Die for the jews

>Since 2010, more than 65,000 veterans have died by suicide – more than the total number of deaths from combat during the Vietnam War and the operations in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. These women and men volunteered to serve their country,

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/11/02/fact-sheet-new-strategy-outlines-five-priorities-for-reducing-military-and-veteran-suicide/

Attached: IraqWar.jpg (2318x875, 416.05K)

America is run by jews and they are getting rid of the White race, once and for all - genocide

Attached: Jewniversity5.jpg (1646x825, 443.89K)

Attached: Femjew26.jpg (773x865, 239.88K)

You need to get every nigga out of the jobs iff they do not suck white males cock when/iff they turn gay. Otherwise it is racism and wrong to give them anything for the sake of racism.

Attached: 100.jpg (665x915, 169.5K)

>muh joo
This is the targeted demoralization that
was talking about.
It's ok anons. You've swallowed the talking points. But it's not too late to throw them back up or shit them out.

Attached: Bidenjew.jpg (961x773, 194.68K)

Slash your own throat you jewish garbage

Attached: Fem.jpg (939x851, 183.32K)