So what's the betting 15-20 years from now...

So what's the betting 15-20 years from now, there's going to be a massive up tick in serial killers and mass shooting nutters due to childhood trauma caused by the scamdemic?

Attached: 1619969210993.jpg (1224x1224, 246.82K)

I watched the twin towers come down as a 10-year-old, the people jumping out, that had a big effect on me, poor kids have had 3 years of this covid shit

>due to childhood trauma caused by the scamdemic?
For the poor kid in the pic the trauma caused by his libtard parents will be much much worse.

Ignoring all the masks and lockdown shits the rise of the single mother is absolutely detrimental to the future generations

its almost like society is grooming your kids. anyways im off to go enjoy my life see ya later mask breather

lol so that's what you're going with?
You really think everyone else will just forget about what we learned the first time we banned abortion?
We'll definitely see a massive uptick in violent young people but your reasoning is retarded.
You can try to twist history however you want, I bet I'm not the only one out there writing down what really happened and burying it just in case you assholes end up writing the history books.

Liberals love deleting history that's a big thing for them. And who cares if a teenage slut wants to fuck wear a condom then whore

I'm enjoying the antivaxxer die off right now.

They post meme after meme and then croak and their families never scrub their socials.

Attached: HamtaroN.png (2128x2344, 75.99K)

Go back to Facebook news pages faggot

a lot of sadness in that kids eyes

Attached: jabbie_r_u_ok.png (868x958, 317.42K)

Old news. Its you jabbies getting sick and dying now. Not that your precious MSM will admit to that because they're in on it.

Attached: israel msm.jpg (2000x2045, 1.43M)

That’s a good point. I do think we are going to see some shit. I had a hard time from media and people forcing their beliefs on you and false info flying everywhere. It left many people with stress and loss of income. That translates down to the children. They see, feel and experience the same stress. Then add the schooling or lack there of. Now we have to explain to them wtf monkey pox is and have them fear that to. They see the media and hear it also. Seriously, there will be ramifications that will arise. Parents, teach your children.

Imagine saying shit like this and thinking you're the one in the right

Cope more. All I have to do is follow antivaxxers and wait.

In Facebook world.
Blah blah user Joe Bob Cleetus Jr. went to the lord today after he put up a fight against that liberal disease that doesn't exist!

In reality.
user Joe Bob Cleetus Jr. coughed himself to death and drowned on his own fluids after weeks of suffering and all they left their kids was a go fund me page.

Attached: 2d5da15cb3b5f06ca83a16a5e3ee11a0--rage-faces-a-dog.jpg (667x692, 36.72K)

Wearing a mask is traumatic? You soft-ass retarded faggot

>15-20 years from now,

The US Army is predicting that 15-20 years from now there will be mass human migration due to rising temperatures and lack of food and drinkable water. These mass migrations and shortages will trigger wars and riots.

No one is going to worry about face mask mandates 15-20 years from now because the problems then will be so much worse.

Attached: fakedocuments.jpg (500x500, 77.13K)

raising to be cunt

Attached: 1642182664962.jpg (960x1280, 218.49K)

You might want to research how much it fucked up young kids on their speech development skills. Not being able to see teachers mouth out words has put many kids behind.

Only in America.
The rest of the world will be fine.
You guys need to calm the fuck down

Attached: 1645831141041.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

>childhood trauma caused by the scamdemic?
I already know for a fact I dont need to be worried about the younger generation replacing me at my job. Holy fuck did they all lose like 2+ years of any sort of basic education. I mean in the cities it was already bad enough with some graduating that could only read at a 5th grade level, but today? yeah, I would destroy them in any form when it comes to work quality, education, ethics and working with others.

Attached: KMFDM MONEY.jpg (1200x1200, 215.1K)

that kid will end up killing his parents and himself after killing his classmates and teachers some day. Bet on it.

Micro expressions, and facial expression recognition is going to be low. Developmental years are important for learning facial expressions and fostering empathy