Has anyone had COVID yet? I've been ill for 2 weeks, I'll never forgive china for this

Has anyone had COVID yet? I've been ill for 2 weeks, I'll never forgive china for this

Attached: covid19-1600x900.jpg (1600x900, 159.1K)

Silly user. Covid is soooo over. We're doing monkeypox now.

Pretty sure I did. Was coughing up crap and felt dead on my feet for a couple weeks. O2 sats were low (mid 80s). Doctor said I should go to the hospital. Shows what they know.

No I haven't had the flue in almost 18 years

yes,sick with it last time this February

Attached: 1656885680039.gif (300x246, 228.39K)

haven't gotten it yet.

Nah fuck that
You can blame China but the money for the virus research came from the U.S., we told them to do it

>You can blame China
stopped reading after that

Attached: 1637275903582.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Why? It's perfectly legal to blame China.

Yeah I meant in a "say no more" kinda way. Came out wrong.

I work in healthcare...had it twice. The second time was after i had been vaccinated.
1st time i had it and tested positive ir was like a light cold for 3-4 days.
2nd time i ran some fevers and was miserable for about a week.

I have had it several times. First time was when some prick of a customer came back from Italy and didnt tell me before I went onsite. I have had it about 2 other times since. First was the worst, since then it has just been a bad cold.

So you're saying jews created the vaccine to make the virus even deadlier? Thank you, doctor. You're doing God's work getting this info out there.

Attached: Obummer lab.jpg (1280x720, 606.92K)

I don't understand this think where people act retarded and then superior like they made the other person look bad, it's like the old "hurr durr, I was only pretending to be retarded" meme

What do you mean? I was just jewposting.

Thats not what i am saying at all.
I am a laboratory technologist.
In the Fall of 2019 i got a lot of positives for Flu A/B. Like alot.
Most people who present with flu...and and get tested test Neg. They habe an enteric organism thats causing flu like symptoms.
I tested myself regularly during 2020 because I had the test kits right in the lab i was working in at the time and we were encouraged to test ourselves if we thought we had been exposed.
I know I had it 2x for sure and the second time I got it I had been vaccinated already and the second time i got it was micjj worse ...however the 2nd time I got it i had also been workinf 50-60 hour weeks because half the lab staff either had covid or was in quarantine. I was stressed out and over worked I was a good candidate for a bad illness.

No I've never had it, funny that, maybe it was slightly overblown by the media possibly hmm? :)

>Covid
>Omnicron
Leaffag reporting in. Fucking mother brought covid in our home January of this year. No word of a lie, I was sick for almost the entire month. Most of it passed and the only lingering symptoms were coughing fits up until May. It hit my mom and myself harder than my dad and brother. If it was Delta, I would’ve been a goner (vaccine or not).

So you're not a doctor? Why would you mislead me like this?

Attached: 23h47m10s863 copy.jpg (1920x1040, 627.29K)

Covid 19 is fake fag. Eat better and you won’t get the flu retard.

You throw a white labcoat on in a clinic everyone assumes youre a doctor.

I also work in healthcare but still havent got it... After weeks of wearing this full plastic suit, I stopped giving a shit. I was just holding my breath when I went to the rooms where the covid people stayed

yeah, had it a month ago. i was rewarded with 8 days off work, bedroom & loungeroom to myself. felt like shit for 3-4 days, then average for another week.
Boss just assumed I had sick pay and paid me, I didn't, and no one at HQ questioned it.
Would recommend, next time I want 2 weeks off though.