I hate that feeling of being undesired and despised by women. Today I had another harsh reminder of it...

I hate that feeling of being undesired and despised by women. Today I had another harsh reminder of it. I was at store waiting at cashier and some guy was Infront of me. And casher was woman around 30 years old. And she was talking very sweet with that guy and smiling, they were flirting and I assume they don't know each other because they talked only about stuff the guy was buying and at end guy complimented girl before leaving.

Then my turn to cash out came. Cashier looked at me with dead state I greeted her and said I want to buy tv and asked her to come with me. She whuspered to herself "good for you that you wanna buy it" with mocking tone. Any way I bought it and said bye before leaving she didn't even told me bye. And she was so sweet and friendly with man before me.
I'm 30 years old virgin. 190cm, not fat, only around 82kg, head full of hair. But I just don't understand why all women despise me. It's not the first time I get treated by women like that when they treat other men completely different. They treat me like some criminal. What have I done to deserve it? I always laughed at incels memes, but when something like this happens to me I seriously start questioning my self if incel memes are actually just memes.

Attached: 260306_07big.jpg (1024x768, 290.89K)

Don’t take it personal. Some people are just rude. Be happy you don’t have her attitude and keep being you, Any Forumsro.

But it's so hard to live like that knowing noone will ever want me. All women in my life have rejected me. Even if I started dating girl I'm not attracted to, I'd be only like 10th choise to her at best.

Lets see you op

to be frank I think your attitude towards yourself is fucking you over man, Take some time to build some confidence and focus on yourself and what you seek will come to you.
Women are great at reading stuff like this off of people and from my experience i wasn't wanted until i didn't want to be wanted if you understand what i mean. best of luck to you

It's because you made the cashier do work and she didn't want to work. She wanted to chat. It's not you, it's her. OP, talk to women in a more relaxed context such as a bar--or just lighten up--and you'll find that they treat you better.

My grandpa told me this but I never understood it. But then I just forgot about women, worked on myself doing things I enjoy, and here I am. Body count in the double digits.

>boohoo women are meanies
Stop being such a whiny faggot & hit the gym

Attached: EF18B43B-4D62-40A3-BBFD-E587569B7E8E.jpg (1170x1624, 1.23M)

Everyone wants to be wanted and the longer you get proven by strangers that you are not wanted the more you realize you are definitely not wanted by anyone and eventually you completely stop trying and hating most of them for that even the ones you don't know because you know they doesn't like you and would never see you as potential partner. I can see that from women reactions when they look at me in public. I can read facial expresions like an open book.

She wanted to talk but not with me. She was smiling at other guy while he was leaving, then she turned at me and her expression switched instantly. And then she just asked what soil want while looking at me with that disgusting dead stare.

This is how narcissistic people think. The cope is hilarious. "I'm hot as fuck. She was just tired."

Show us a picture of you user, lets gauge how attractive you are.

If you want to be a lonely sad boi sure. but I think you are overthinking it really, and if it is as you say maybe you dont look all that good, shitty clothes, bad hygiene etc. Im just tryna help, There are a lot of reasons people can look at you in a certain way and i dont think you should take it that personal if you aren't doing anything wrong.

Oh yeah I rember when I was going to gym. One of trainers was talking to some guy who was training when he left and trainer woman was free I came to her to asked her to show me how to do one exerice because I was newbie and I remember how annoyed her face was and how cold she was and spoke to me with rised tone.

You should make fake nudes of her using the generator.

Attached: 283768.png (1080x1088, 1.47M)

I never said I'm good looking in the first place

Attached: 1pymhv.jpg (500x301, 12.51K)

just go gay dude

▲
  ▲ ▲
op is a faggot

The guy before you did a good job of chatting her up. Of course her expression changed when he left and you arrived. You can't expect to benefit from his good work, you naturally need to start again. In that situation though she probably realised she'd been chatting long enough and didn't want to draw her supervisor's attention. Nothing to do with you at all OP.

Why would you care what some fucking loser working retail in their 30s thinks of you?

Attached: unknown-94.png (700x668, 589.8K)

KYS

Attached: 1651529324429.gif (498x474, 406.55K)