Im pissed b, i want a guitar (pic related) but they dont come with a floyd rose bridge + a locking nut...

Im pissed b, i want a guitar (pic related) but they dont come with a floyd rose bridge + a locking nut. I go to the custom shop and its confusing as hell, and they dont even have the shape of body i wanted. What do i do?

Attached: original.png (1200x424, 364.56K)

Byodg

Don't know anything OP.

Should I learn how to play guitar or metal guitar first?

Just buy the floyd rose separately and put it on yourself

Do it yourself, man. Use it as a learning experience. If it makes you feel better, like a confidence builder, do something small like reeming a new set of machines.

Also, are you dead set on a rose? There are so many suspended bridge setups now that you may find something you’ll actually like more during research.

start with twinkle twinkle little star, then play one by metallica, then play classical gas. In that order. If you learn anything else, you're a faggot

>floyd rose
Pig disgusting. Get a stetbar or a Goldo, even a shaller would be better for a stoptail replacement. Why would you want to route out material when the whole point of a Firebird is the neck through for sustain, or at least I assume is neck through, I don't know enough about LTD.

Imagine still living under the delusion that construction affects literally anything about the sound. Keep paying $6000 for $150 of wood and metal.

I bet you don't even own a neck through guitar stfu faggot

Well, the bridge and locking tuners could affect it staying in tune. What really shapes the tone is the electronics, the amp, and the speakers.

Just those two. One is a bass, so if you don't want to count it, that's fine

Attached: 20160217_0427352.jpg (2988x5312, 1.87M)

wrong pic lol

Attached: Untitled-1~3.jpg (3714x2744, 1.67M)

Floyd Rose are meh, especially if you get a cheap import version. Keep the fixed TOM bridge you'll be better for it

Electric guitars are super beta. Stick with your acoustic/piano cuh

go Ibanez

Once again, you can always imitate bass and drums/ other instruments on a DAW. I recommend ableton, but if you cant get that, get fruity loops cuh

Ableton is expensive, around $300 or more, there is a free trial of fruity loops available online, but you need to pay for it to export it. If you want, get fruity loops just to practice then save up and buy fruity loops, eventually working your way to ableton : )

Can confirm, bassists and drummers are subhuman.

Stop consooming

If you have a production software on your phone, use that. Ill look up a proper tool for you

Look up fl studio mobile

Fuck, the app cost money. You need a card to buy it, ill look up ableton for you

thank you frenn, but I pirated fruity loops years ago.