What's the average IQ of his viewers?

What's the average IQ of his viewers?

Attached: 1.png (588x372, 367.1K)

Shouldn't you know this as you are one of his viewers??

Attached: 1639367444086.jpg (408x431, 16.96K)

Probably the mean average of red states. So around 90-100. It's on the low end. His contributors and owners are on the higher end tho as they see his value in controlling the sheep. Just look at how they are all convinced that sleepy Joe is responsible for the high gas prices as an example. None of his viewers will take 5 minutes to actually just Google it and find the actual reason.

"Just use jewgle, chud!"
No thanks

B.
I'm gonna go with B.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-04 18j24ogkfu9dyjpg jpg (WEBP Image, 800 × 450 pixels).png (800x450, 246K)

>trump in office..the wind blew hard today and Cali is having wild fires for the 100th time blame orange man
>Biden, loses war, wrecks economy, value of the dollar cut in half..gas at record highs living standards at record lows..his solution, hire more POC..
Biden is doing a great job.

Their current IQ minus current year

pretty much this, rich republicans are motivated by very different things than their poor counterparts, but understand very well how to whip votes out of them.

>Research is for Jews, blindly accepting propaganda is based
Antisemitism is a Jewish psy-op

atleast 5...

Attached: 4db88c.jpg (537x500, 75.27K)

this, lol

Thanks for proving my point.

Its really not that difficult to see. However some people just don't want to.

Well now, let's be fair. He HAS viewers, which can hardly be said for the other networks. I mean, if you haven't figured out all MSM is just propaganda outlets at this point (Fox included), then you can't be that bright.

anyone that watches TV has an IQ of 90

Much higher than yours, so probably 4

>Every developed nation is having gas prices rise
>Every developed nation is experiencing high inflation
>US isn't at war
>Economy "Wreck" was due to previous administrations lack of action against a preventable disease
>Living standards and basic human rights being stripped away by Trump appointed Justices

But tell us again how it's all Bidens fault, Ivan.

Never above 90

Attached: FJ47fl0aAAEwEEZ.jpg (500x358, 39.86K)

Attached: 1647267933905.png (859x715, 431.23K)