I've had suicidal thoughts for 15 years. Any tips? (besides killing myself)

I've had suicidal thoughts for 15 years. Any tips? (besides killing myself)

Attached: FN7MrAMVgAAotri.jpg (838x1200, 126.57K)

no one cares

have sex

lexapro

>suicidal thoughts
>for 15 years
Sounds dead serious

is that a man

I've attempted suicide, but I'd say the reason I'm alive is my parents are still around

Look for ways to contribute to your community.
If you have time for it, go help in the food bank, work in the homeless shelter, donate blood, etc.
Things look bleak right now, I get it. If you contribute, you will directly see the effects of your contribution.
Best of luck to you user.

checked
and fuck you.

Attached: 1565526013729.webm (384x848, 1.44M)

Biggest thing I can say is , talk to people around you.. friends , family and what not.
Get busy , being stagnant is never good.

>the reason I'm alive is my parents are still around
same user, if my parents were dead I would have offed myself years ago.

Seek therapy
Do meditation
Eat better
Exercice
Talk to someone
Have a social life
Avoid habits like Any Forums, alcohol

or take the red pill and get prescribed big pharma meds

I'm on antidepressants and antiseizure meds. Unfortunately neither work, so I average a seizure a day. People with my kind of epilepsy are up to 25 times more likely to kill themselves

Also my dad died from early onset Alzheimer's two months ago

Fake until you make it

Yeah, every moment of my life around other people is a performance

Fake until make it

Make it until you fake it.

eat healthy - strictly limit simple carbs
get adequate sleep
get some light exercise / walk
gack up a fat rail of white lightening

Smoke weed.
If youre near Tampa , smoke weed with Me

I occasionally wake and bake with an edible, which is fucking great until it wears off and I start googling gun shops

Try getting your hands on magic mushrooms, as studies show they can help with depression immensely. Also, any other illicit drugs you may not have been able to obtain from a psychiatrist, typically other psychedelics.

ever try CBD - I heard it helps some people with seizures... side effects of pharma seizure medication can be awful.
Probably only works in a handful of cases, though.

STOP IT!

You may want to look into ketamine therapy.

I tried about 10 droplets last week, but didn't feel any effect--the ones I've heard working were for kids having grand mal seizures. but i'll look into it more

K.y.s
>kiss your shit

looks like there's an FDA approved nasal spray, esketamine. i'll talk to my doc

We'll work through your problems and develop an erotic relationship through video call

Attached: received_568314188223538.jpg (1920x957, 171.83K)

Yeah, I heard it helped some kids, as you say. Sorry... I have no experience with seizures or the different types.
I imagine you've been checked over thoroughly by a doctor? I've heard benign tumors on glands, such as the pituitary, can cause depression. I imagine they've ruled out any brain tumors with a MRI, given your health issues. If you're in the USA, trouble is health care isn't free.

Personally I'm struggling with some decent PTSD issues, fourth of July gets me on edge. I did a pretty rough 10 month deployment to Afghanistan.
Not that it matters , but I've had anger issues, and I was numb to feelings for a few years.

I take 80mg of Prozac , and I eat chocolate throughout my day.

Get help. It's never too late to turn around.
Also, no motivation is hard to deal with some times , on days like that.. get yourself a dog , and make sure you walk it

well clearly you have the not killing yourself thing down, so just keep doing that.
can't be that serious if you've lasted this long

Meditation, exercise, find some hobbies, read books on various subjects, shrooms, dmt
Wellbutrin & Cymbalta works for me

25 times from what? I took advantage of a girl with epilepsy in the past and she was completely insane, so far gone you could barely hold a conversation with her. Are you as retarded as she was?