Are you religious? Tell me about your religion :D

Are you religious? Tell me about your religion :D

Attached: ElIRHMwX0AI--8n.jpg (1792x1080, 181.45K)

If you can believe you magically found the right religion on the first try out of 1200 religions, well then I guess the next sucker was born

i consider myself athiest, but im not sure if a higher power exists. the whole "the probability of our universe existing instead of not existing is so incredibly slim" can just be ruled out by a quantum suicide-type scenario, and the existance of hell would make heaven impossible, because how would you enjoy heaven if you knew all those people were suffering eternally in hell? what if you knew some of your loved ones went to hell?

12 year old detected read global rules

religion is by definition impossible to verify the legitimacy of, so you explore your own beliefs and pick what you believe in you mong. OP isnt asking if you were born in catholic family that forces you to go to church but about what you believe in.

Attached: 1633522898820.jpg (621x767, 61.05K)

Time for nudes

There is one true god and Haruhi is her name

So, we can't know the answer therefore we just go along with whatever feels good? Is that what you did?
That's just weird though. You wouldn't do that with other things, why is religion the exception?

Christian but I see the bible and the religion as an extent to be more of a moral framework to live by. I'm already at peace with the fact that I am probably going to hell for that

Attached: flat,900x900,070,f.u1.jpg (900x900, 120.03K)

>God is mean
Kinda doesn’t line up with “all loving”
>Christians are mean
Saying that some Christians don’t act like Jesus, who last time I checked attacked the corrupt church not sinners. Quite the opposite actually
>If God real why bad thing happen
The “Problem with sin” concept bastardized which questions his all powerful or all loving nature or both
>I’m monkey
As in evidence of having a common ancestor with monkeys because we’re all primates vs being completely separate like the Bible tells us bringing into question the Bible’s accuracy
>Shellfish polyester
An interesting tidbit that the religious like to hang onto the anti-gay shit in the Old Testament but not other rules in those books. Also blame the books for those dumb rules, not atheists for pointing them out
>Too many religion
Just this post >Why can’t I look outside and see God
Never heard an atheist say this, maybe referencing the fact that Christians say he’s all around us or the fact that Athirsts demand proof instead of faith
>If God is real why do I take it up the ass
God allows his creation to become homosexual yet allows people to become gay. Also “no homo” says God as he puts the male g-spot in the anus/prostate
>Out of context Bible verse
Most verses I’ve seen that were claimed to be “out of muh context” we’re actually in context but sounded really immoral. Protip: if your “good” books verse sounds immoral out of context, it probably sounds immoral in context too and maybe should be there.

Yeah I just debated with a shitpost what are you gonna do about it faggot

big sky daddy run everything bc he love us and have a grand plan

because proving that any one of the proposed higher beings is impossible, and the religions are build on the foundation that their particular higher being exists.
Because of that your faith should be whatever you feel is the most appropiate and correct.
Or you can be brainwashed by a bunch of excitedly shouting hacks with schizofrenia that thing they can talk with god and eventually become a salty atheist meme when you stop for a moment and think "hey, i think what this sweaty weirdo on the platform is saying bullshit, what the fuck am I even doing here? what the fuck are all these people doing here?"

Well, no you don't have to pick a religion and not being in a religion doesn't mean you have to be an atheist. I personally don't make life decisions based only on feelings, it doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Not really religious. I want a conclusive answer to the question of whether god exists or not, not personal opinions

in that case you'll likely find youself at home believing into hyper-deterministic model of the universe where we think that things happen because quarks have a finite number of reactions so all things happen the way they do is because that's what laws of physics dictate them to, from an apple falling from a tree to what decisions your brain makes.
which is fine and good, but with our current understanding of laws governing the universe is still very much a religion. that you chose based on what you think is the most correct and appropiate.
can you see my point?

No, all that doesn't logically follow from simply thinking the major religions are probably wrong.

yes, I think the heirachy structure built and proliferated through the ages has lain an outstanding framework.

of course it doesn't because I never said whether major religions are right/wrong (and anyone even trying to discuss this is probably an idiot).

I said that faith is a personal, internalised belief/conviction on how the world works and/or what happens to our conscioussness after death, that you can go out with and see if there are others thinking the same (which is what I'd call a religion).

are you even replying to the right post?

I'm of a pagan persuasion, but I don't think I'd consider it a religion. I practice various forms of religious practice, but don't put it into boxes.

I'm not really here to prove myself or my "religious" views, but I highly suggest looking into Hermetics.

The only reason I am the way I am is because I actually saw the results of what I was practicing rather than just praying and wondering if anyone was listening.

Then you have your own definitions. Faith is about confidence in a claim without proof. Religion is belief/worship of superhuman powers.

i believe there is a possibility a god exists, but if they do, they are 100% malicious and don't deserve to be worshipped.

nice trips

I'm gay.

Hi Sonicfox