I'm proud of my heritage

I'm proud of my heritage.

Attached: Confed.jpg (1600x1600, 164.37K)

Nice dude have fun being a fat loser

Have fun being controlled by your government overlords down in yuppie land

What is your heritage that you are proud of?

what heritage is that?

What an accomplishment to be born on a certain spot on earth, really amazing job dude.

tell the gays bro

Attached: 1625640673986.jpg (452x1024, 103.09K)

You dont have to fly a flag with a problematic to show pride in your heritage. This is like flying the nazi flag to show you’re proud of your “german” heritage.

My ancestors fought for the confederacy

The confederates were not nazis. That's just another yuppy talking point. Slavery wasn't even that bad. My ancestors put a roof over their heads and gave them food.

Ready when you are.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-18 4cKQLYEHqIB3CMDOyuz8U8e12i_g5pu2AkJEd58dLwk jpg (WEBP Image, 1200 × 1539 pixels) - Scaled (49%).png (594x762, 559.64K)

you shouldn't be. the cause was immoral and you guys lost.

THINGS THAT LASTED LONGER THAN THE CONFEDERACY:
>New Coke
>Pogs
>Adventure Time
>Vanilla Ice's rap career
>Beanie Babies
>Dubstep

The confederacy existed for 4 years. Why focus on those 4 years?

It's what you do when you have no alternative to focus on.

Attached: 1312991384018.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

Not him (and not remotely confederate) but it's really a shame that Hitler ruined the swastika for everyone else. It used to be a positive symbol of growth and health. Because of the SS and "blitzkrieg" (literally "lightning war") most people think the swastika is lightning bolts but it's actually rays of sunshine.

Not entirely true. The war isn't even the reason that flag is so popular today. That has more to do with the hundred years after the war where the KKK waved that flag around at lynchings. For instance, in my state (SC) when there was a big stink about removing the confederate flag from the Capitol Building most pro-flag people didn't know that it wasn't even put there until the early 1960's as a deliberate FUCK YOU to the civil rights movement and federally mandated school integration.

Seethe

Keeping Up With The Kardashians
Kim & Kanye
Caitlyn Jenner

Things that not been around as long as the Confederacy:
Khloe's recent faces

Attached: kkk.jpg (1400x933, 300.95K)

You're a city boy. I don't watch no fucking kim kardashian shows. I'm too busy getting fucked up at bars and living off your taxes.

lol this isn't anger, it's mockery
I'll be clear: if history actually was the way that pro-confederate people think it was, I'd support that. But all you have to do is read the confederate constitution to see that the only difference it has from the US Constitution (aside from moving the Bill Of Rights into the document instead of being amendments) is three rules enshrining the institution of slavery. There's nothing in there about state's rights, nothing about federal overreach, it's just a copy-paste of the US Constitution plus:
>you can never get rid of slavery
>new states that join must accept slavery
>all states must actively cooperate in capturing and returning runaway slaves
That's it. THAT is what the war was fought over. Don't take my word for it, though, just google "confederate constitution" and read it yourself, straight from the pens of the confederates themselves.

>isn't anger, is mockery
Oldest excuse in the book, city boy. You're maldin', aha

good for you

>Slavery wasn't even that bad. My ancestors put a roof over their heads and gave them food
Your ancestors were whores for the dollar and actually chose to be slaves

Attached: 211_1000.jpg (855x1000, 121.17K)

Yeah, you got me. I'm terribly upset that we won the war and took your slaves away.

Bein sarcastic ain't gonna make you look good. Damage is already done. Seethe.