I just got my first estrogen shot, i am so excited for the future. This is just the beginning of a new me

I just got my first estrogen shot, i am so excited for the future. This is just the beginning of a new me.

Attached: 719BA437-F0B1-4BB3-9C67-45E91A495B8F.jpg (736x727, 95.84K)

you'll die in a year

imagine being this mad for free

my pills came in a couple days ago, sharing op's excitement

enjoy the delusion while it lasts

>bet 10$ your tummy hurts

trantard

Happy for you user

Eventually the drugs ware off and with them, the dilusions.

Also you will never look anything close to pic.

>can't spell worth shit
you need to be 18 to post here user

all the medicine in the world won't fix your mental illness

it'll only suppress it and you ruin your body in the process

I don’t mind trans folks but for the love of fuck save yourself the neck rope and don’t replace your dick with a literal axe wound.

Corrections? Counter-arguments?

Fucking faggot

Attached: 33C009B5-7AB5-4334-9206-06BBA83D93CA.jpg (434x555, 51.66K)

yes user, a human person cannot look like an illustrated anime girl, thank you for pointing that out

Transgenderism is not a mental illness.

YWNBAW

>has to see psychologists, doctors
>not an illness

You will never be a real woman. You do not pass and you will never pass. You will die as your father's son.

Attached: 9067F539-8854-4F08-99CC-0A2BAE8E4872.jpg (1122x929, 162.79K)

This nigga fell for that anime faggotry and now is going to kill himself in a few years

>This is just the beginning of a new me
actually no, it's not, it will be just the same old you, except with brain fog due to hormones, lots of virtue signaling encouragements by false friends, some wardrobe changes where you will dress in pastels and rainbow rags instead of standard boy clothes, and possibly a horrible mutilation where you will lose your genitals and all their sensitivity to make a dreadful caricature of a woman's orifice
but you will fail at gaining what gives a woman her worth; you will never have ovaries and a womb
because it's only motherhood, the ability to propagate the specie, that makes females valuable relative to men
so you will forfeit your manhood, and by doing so you will wear your corpse as a mockery of feminity without ever realising that you will have become an insult to both

without becoming any form of a "new you"

it's because I like people and detest seeing them led to a horrible fate by a cohort of liars and thieves under the applause of fools and cowards that I tell you that

Trying real hard to convince yourself being trans is wrong, wonder if your compensating for something hmm.