Ok anons, I need genuine advice

Ok anons, I need genuine advice.
What’s the easiest way to commit suicide using household items?
Gonna try getting myself delirious then drowning but I’d like your thoughts,

Attached: 08B34047-0A26-4680-B9FD-CCD0D15B54C8.jpg (500x371, 33.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/44x4iv8XSj4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rlw7qPxaLw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have unprotected sex with a nigger and die of aids

eat a toaster

A rope. Hopefully it doesn't hurt.

youtu.be/44x4iv8XSj4

does dropping a toaster in a bath actually work like in the movies because I might try it

One bottle of tylenol. 20,000 mg is likely fatal. A bottle of 250 extra strength caplets is 125,000 mg.

Just do it during a time no one is going to check on you for ~12 hours.

timestamp your erect penis before you go. i mean you're going to just die anyway so there's no time to feel shame or anything

so you would rather stick a fork in an electrical outlet than clean your fucking room

buy Luna

Ofc it works, mongoloid.

Attached: It just works.jpg (500x500, 54.74K)

are you dead yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rlw7qPxaLw8

Before you do it, try a heroic dose of shrooms or like 4 tabs of acid.

>4 tabs

you're going to die, op, do heroin first and overdose on something fun

I second this. Worst that happens is you don't die and have to commit suicide for real.

As if. I watched a dude take 7 tabs at once and he was on another planet the whole holiday weekend. When we packed up he was barely coming down and his wife was giving him some strange colored liquid.

The safest and most painless way to an hero is to buy a helium tank, hook a mask up to it, and turn it on.
Your body doesn't know the difference between helium and oxygen, so you will just slowly pass out and die.

And sound funny while doing it.

Depends. In European countries that will trigger a circuit breaker. So the only lights out will be the ones in the bathroom, not your head. In America, no idea. You’ll probably die sooner in general.

She gave him piss, right?

drink the coolAIDS to cure acidtrip

A rope, it's actually completely painless, mine broke.
Basically it's how I've decided to kill myself if I ever get a terminal illness, or if I ever feel I'm too old to have a good quality of life. It's like there's a lot of pressure in your head, your nose starts to feel strange and you'll have this really weird smell, because you're now focusing on the smell you begin to become delirious from the lack of blood flow, I started to see stars and my vision went black, though I couldn't breathe there was that strange smell and it felt like my nose was going to start bleeding from all of the pressure, there was a ringing in my ears and damn I felt so peaceful and there was no pain, just me fading away into the ether. Absolutely serene, it's how I've decided I'm dying

You're probably in the USA I won't stop you, but a shotgun target load at point blank range has the same power as a 44 magnum. Take your head off with that. but make sure to hit the cerebral cortex.