I’ve been stuck in the brink of suicide for the past 4 years anons. What’s stopping me from just being a hero...

I’ve been stuck in the brink of suicide for the past 4 years anons. What’s stopping me from just being a hero? What do I have to even live for?

Attached: 4F6FF7E3-22CE-4B50-8E05-6D31D032B8AF.jpg (655x509, 81.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rlw7qPxaLw8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are a pussy that's why

how to stop being a pussy?

I’m trans btw if that matters

add to the statistics OP, you'll end up just a number anyway

La Cosa Nostra

What stops you for this 4 years? If you can't even answer that then start working on your mental health and go to psychologist or something, or man up and do it already

Well, you know what they say.
>Once a troon, kill yourself by shooting a 50 cal bullet through your head

why not just be a real fucking hero and die by war? go to Ukraine or Yemen or some shit.

Trips

Attached: EHmU8OhWkAIMAd_.jpg (1004x1128, 121.37K)

kek

Can we see your penis op? Why do you wanna die? Did you get surgery and regret it? And lemme guess you're also mtf lol

Two trips one thread, what a lucky op

Retard faggot two trips is nothing

Attached: Screenshot_20220702-120320.png (720x1600, 226.58K)

I want to know what it's like to be happy. I can't do that if I just fucking die user, you know? Dying is pain, dying is unknown. Dying is scary. Plus, imagine what it's like if you get stuck in the last state of mind you were in when you were alive. If you're eternally feeling that painful and miserable you'd regret it, right? That would be your last memory. A whole lot of nothingness or alternatively, great existential and physical pain.

Go get some anti-depressants from your doctor
I'm sure Any Forumstards will screech about me for suggesting this but still

Call your grandparents OP ask them to make you an Associate. Never rat and never betray the boss .

youtube.com/watch?v=Rlw7qPxaLw8

That's your problem right there. cosplaying as a girl ain't gonna fix your problems, it's just making it worse

Spite
Find enjoyment from living in spite of the wishes of others.

Yeah, go talk to people, just random ones, I once talked to a guy in a record store, people are nice.
And yeah go to therapy if thats accessible for u

I was suicidal until I saw dumbasses being dumbasses and I wanted to outlive them out of spite.
Spite is where its at!! but if you need it, talk to someone. Maybe even someone random. People can be nice.