Is it OK for 30+ yo male to date a teenager?

Is it OK for 30+ yo male to date a teenager?

Attached: hmm.jpg (606x807, 333.74K)

As long as they’re legal I’d say go for it. If you can, then they the hell wouldn’t you?

Assuming you can handle their immaturity that is.

Been there, done that.

All about the maturity of your both, I guess. Be prepared for life taking you in different directions, though, so don't expect it to be permanent/longterm.

Those tits remind me of my ex's. She turned out to be a fucking golddigging cunt, but god damn did she have a great body.

So yeah, I'm gonna need more of this girl

your woman friends your age will lose respect for you, your dudes will come down 50/50. some relationships will be destroyed. you should do what you have to do though

First off what do you mean “teenager”
Secondly if you have to ask I think you already know

no fuck pedo loophole faggots

>MODS MODSSS MODSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

i hope so

but is it ok for a teenager to date a 30+?
at what age are girls capable of choosing their own lovers?
20? 30? never?

Kys pedo faggot
“She’s 18 though it’s legal”
I don’t care, commit toaster bath.

Why tho?

Met my wife when she was 19 and I 27. We're still married.

Certainly OK, but you're a loser

This, and any 18-21yo woman willing to date a 30+ yo boomer is only going to do so for the money

Bc you know damn well that they wanted to fuck her brains out before she was 18, they’re waiting. Just bc they’re 18 doesn’t mean they’re ready to fuck neck beards.

I'm 30 dating a 21yo. Wouldn't trade her for 90% the women my age.

Said the guy who could never ever pick up a 18 yo because he's a fat ugly jealous loser.
>In b4 : I could if I wanted to it's just that I'm not a pedo like you REEEEE.

ITT: Pedophiles

If you think dating a 18 yo (at any age) makes anyone a pedophile you should by a rope

so what? they waited. who cares? teens are ready to fuck when they're at least 15. remember when you were a teen? moron.

Kevin Spacey approves!

>Having standards is a difficult concept for the closet pedo

So with that logic, if I went to a massage parlor and all they had was 18 year olds, I shouldn't because she might not be ready to fuck?

Kys faggot

Lol doesn't matter they're legal.

Technically yes if she is of legal age.

Whether or not you should, well thats a different question that is sadly a case by case thing.

Well, it's like Sophie Tucker used to say, "twenty goes into sixty a hell of a lot more than sixty goes into twenty."