When I was a kid I (along with others) bullied this kid named Johnathan (we will call J). J was adopted...

When I was a kid I (along with others) bullied this kid named Johnathan (we will call J). J was adopted. J had abusive bio parents that abandoned him. J would go into hysterics if his foster parents left him alone. J would come up with outlandish stories for attention. At different points he would claim he was a: Vampire, Werewolf, Alien prince. J would develop obsessions with girls in class and would draw pictures of himself having sex with them. Last I heard the bullying and strange behavior took a toll on him and he turned his back on the foster family that took care of him.

>Johnathan, I know you will never see this but from the very bottom of my heart I regret my actions as a child. You deserved much more bullying than I gave you. You were a weird asshole that creeped everyone out. I hope you are dead.

Attached: l-intro-1646084414.jpg (1600x903, 123.59K)

Kys nigger. The only bad thing he did was turning his back on his adopted parents which your bulling probably influenced. You are a piece of human filth and deserve the most cruel torture and slavery possible.

ywnbaw faggot

This is Johnathan typing this. You’re fucking dead for bullying me, faggot

Attached: D56401A0-2220-4A03-A521-0FC1A4DB8AC2.png (616x419, 170.81K)

you graduated from shooting your bb gun in your backyard you little bitch>?

fair

Lmao you couldn't knock a wank out you goblin looking cunt

Kys kike troon nigger.

Based, some people need to be put to sleep. I'm referring to the irredeemable.
I let go of a 10 year relationship with my best friend because I realized that he will simply never stop lying and being a man-child, no matter how much I belittle him for it.
OP, you're based. It's BASED to bully the stinky, fat, creep and badly damaged individual - that's how you correct the course of our society and prevent damaged individuals from destroying further.
I hope that dude is dead, too, OP

swing and a miss on all three faggot. I hope you still get bullied you cock smoker

Damn Op keep this shit going

Attached: Ohshetitsgetimggood.png (652x521, 248.28K)

those quads.

bump

That’s right. I have an AR-15, a 9 mil and a shotgun. There’s a bullet with your name on it, prick. All guns are gonna be banned for sure once my massacre is complete. Columbine, Sandy Hook, those will be peanuts in comparison. Too bad you won’t be alive to see my glorious ascension, fuckstain. I’m joining Eliot Roger in the sky after I cum in the bullet hole left in your skull

Attached: 66B02FBB-4937-4567-AAE0-D14F760376B7.jpg (480x358, 15.26K)

bro we've been out of HS for 11 years. Get over it faggot lol

Attached: 1639959318590.jpg (320x320, 9.1K)

he just naturally didnt fit in so he had to suffer. He just never learned

children are always fair. thats why its brutal

lot of faggots simping for a loser tonight.

Attached: 20210523_120410.jpg (498x539, 77.25K)

Damn dude youre still stuck in highschool?

just strolling down memory lane

This is why I keep coming back to this shithole. God damn it user that last bit was so fucking funny. Next time warn an user first.

what like a trigger warning? Naaaaah

We used to bully this kid named Jesse because he had glasses.
One day we took them from him, and he started to bully us because now WE had glasses.

based Jesse