Hey faggots I need an opinion. Is she into me? No cancer retard response please

Hey faggots I need an opinion. Is she into me? No cancer retard response please
>Any Forums me
>2 years ago, 23 male decent looking not fat
>Up at family lake house for 4th of July
>Stop at local fireworks pop-up stand for the nut buster 9000's
>Qtpie working the stand with her faggot brother
>She starts walking around, talking to the niggers buying shit. Sales talk and other business bullshit
>Comes over to me
>Oh shit imma poop right now she's so hot
>Start talking and have a solid conversation
>Ask her if she likes the job
>Spills she really enjoys it, start casual chatting
>Cousin I'm with spergs out and tells me let's go I want pizza
>"Ok I'm ready to check out, thanks for the great service"
>Realize I'm gay and duck out with shit spewing from my ass from me talking to qtpie and not suffocating
>Any Forums me today
>At same fireworks stand
>Haven't been there for two years as stated before
>Same qtpie
>"I remember you, how've you been?"
>Me (not autismo like years ago) "I'm surprised you remember! That's quite the memory. It's been years!"
>Qtpie "I try to remember everyone who comes through, glad you came back"
>Bros am I in the guaranteed puss zone????

Attached: 1656623890542.png (221x80, 17.2K)

LOLLOL

Yeah I actually greentexed it all kek but seriously what's the opinion???

Maybe her number is guaranteed? Are you at least 6/10 in looks?

You're a retard and this is shit bait

Yeah, 6/10 or 7/10 is what I'd rate myself. I pride myself in being fit, used to be really fat in middle school. I'm 5'7 170lbs now. Anyway, is it rare a chick will remember you after two years?

Just go for it. You shouldnt be asking us

But massa i's drunk overthunkin' things

eShrug

If they dont do drugs, then they could remember anything tbh.

Yeah I am in a backwoods area. Pretty sure she's clean. I've seen methfags plenty, she's not one. They're got a 80k trailer (yeah I'm autismo and looked it up). With a 7 year old raptor truck pulling it. Looks like it's her and the faggot brother only. I know gypsies are trouble but they seem ok.

forsen

Dude just invite her to go eat or something (you know, a date). If she says yes then you likes you. Check how the date goes.
>t. has autistic GF

Finally, proper advice

Great, thanks for sharing your wealth of knowledge fucking niggerfaggot jew cumlord. Kill yourself faggot. But actually I'm pissed you didn't give advice on an advice bread.

My memory is failing me. Does she like beer? You could hang out at a lake or something. The alcohol should loosen both of you up and make the talking easier.
>What do we talk about?
School, friends, hobbys, DEFINITELY NOT POLITICS, the beer, other stuff you do in your free time etc.
also pets if you have any

Listen, I've been a faggot for 10 years. I seriously appreciate hearing sound advice from another faggot. Thank you Any Forumsro!

Sure thing man.

I'm planning on hitting up the fireworks stand tomorrow, she said they'd be open till 9pm. I'll ask her if she'd like to get something to eat. I'll go just me so my cousins can't fuck it up kek. Wish me luck man! The puss is in sight

Nice. I don't know your looks but in case it's not obvious, take a shower, wear nice and clean clothes. Get a hair cut if you think you need it. Do you have Discord?

I do but I'm at the family lake house till next week. Didn't bring my pc or anything. We don't even have wifi here I just pay for data to watch streaming apps and 4chin on my phone while I'm here. Yeah I'm a phone poster up here but fuck you. Most days here I'm fishing or drinking so I don't care anyway. I appreciate you reaching out faggot. I might add you though when I get back to tell you how it went

nigger i watch forsen, do you think i have any valuable advice to give when it comes to girls?

Imagine not giving advice on an advice bread. Kill thine self

Fishing at the lake sounds very comfy.
Hope it goes well, godspeed user.

imagine posting advice breads on Any Forums instead of using /adv/ or some shit
idk. ask her out or something. you'll be gone from there once the holiday ends anyway

Attached: 1656923200858.jpg (1456x2592, 598.2K)

Gypsies are nice but some jews are hotter. Dont put your eggs all in one basket. But if she has a cell phone (even a landline) you should get it. Even if its an email op.