Try this nasty cartoon quiz

Try this nasty cartoon quiz
Added 2 new pictures
Fap to it, It's better.
(Warning:Contain Golden Shower and beast fetish)

forms.gle/sWF1cYq7wKNGn5YF9

Attached: 1656649350154.png (900x750, 556.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/nastycartoonizer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mm okay

Do you enjoy making these?

yeah

Attached: C63E241.png (1708x960, 1.44M)

Sexo quiz, the blonde girl getting fucked by dog was best part

thx, just finished adding that

It was a good one man

Thx
Still need some work with the text but apart from maybe adding a "Cumshot facial" section, I think I won't change much anymore.

Attached: df5w06r-49decbf9-2b5e-4d96-8276-d2da05bbeb3f.jpg (595x1512, 71.28K)

great work user, it was a lot of fun, do you have more?

nice

Not as a quiz like this one, no... I have an idea for another. Will probably make it more like a story or something. But, they are long and tedious to make. Often have to patch them, and test runs them a couple of times before I see it as a final version.

What makes them hard to do? And patch them??

Also what do you do with the answers?

First, doing all the pictures and managing them up. You have to upload them for each questions and name them for each answers. (there is way to shortcut when use twice the same images and answers). Then you have to not make mistake on linked stuff. Like if you choose Audrea, the quiz should link you to her pictures for the next question where you have to write something on her picture. But that next section is one out of two since you, if you choose Aureli, it's her section that you will see next. (Basically), there is twice the number of question than the number you answered almost). By patching, i mean, correcting every little mistake. Like correcting something in the text (As long as it's in the question, it's not to bad, but changing an answer while people already click on that answer will make the original answer vanish for the new one... but not in the results so you have to "delete previous result, hence new version of the quiz start at 0). But it can also be patching errors in the link between section. I had one which would bring anyone choosing Aureli as sex slave straight to submitting the quiz... so basically skipping like 5 to 10 questions...

Nothing in particular, i do look at them... Some people might say thing which will make me fap, but it's depend.

hm okay i see, does sound a bit long but i think its great ^^

That's nice to know its not worthless to write then :) Did you draw those girls? Are they irl people for you?

Images are done using multiple AI apps (Cartoonizing, Faceswapping, and changes in hair styles and facial feature if need be plus also upscaling images).

As for the girls, i knew one of the two (they really are sisters). I won't say which.

it's also not the only thing i do with all this. I have a deviantart where is do a bunch of things with AI programs. like bimbofications, Enhancements or merging of celebrities

ooooh that sounds fun, do you have a link to share?

Well, if you do the I want more in the quiz, you have the link but here:
deviantart.com/nastycartoonizer

Ah okay, i wasnt done with it yet since my friend is distracting me and i wanna jerk off during it lol

Well, that's the point, so I can blame you for that.

You can contact me on deviant or my discord, if you want to talk more.

who are the 2 girls in this quiz based on btw?