Measured my cock finally… would you consider this a micropenis? What should I do anons?

Measured my cock finally… would you consider this a micropenis? What should I do anons?

Attached: A261EA02-3AD9-49B5-868F-7217D760CE28.jpg (739x650, 304.02K)

>what should i do anons?

what kind of answer do you expect from Any Forums you fucking faggot

Idk who else am I gonna talk to about this lol, my mom?

Do it and post the screenshots

you should transition, you're like 60% there already

Yea, send her pics

Lose 100 pounds

just under 3.5in hmmm, is this erect? if so then yes i think it just qualifies as a micropenis. my condolences.

How long is it erect?

even if you lost weight its still small af

No I’m not a degenerate

God that is fuckin cute

Attached: D8ACE145-ECC2-446F-9A76-22CAF1DE93C8.jpg (954x828, 234.86K)

Fuckin hot

>what should i do anons?
Stop being fat. Get off that fucking chair and run outside you retard.

Yes you are, you literally posted your cock to strangers on the internet you retard.

It's pretty small bro. It could happen to any of us. I know you want to pound pussy but girls that wanna fuck want good sized cocks so you're gonna want the relationship girl. A chubbier one would be ideal but that will hurt you on penetration. The best idea id say is to get a skinny one thats made some bad choices or if you have money you'll have a good amount of choice but the hot ones will cheat on that every time.

….

Shut up

poor poor guy

I'd be so ashamed and upset if my peener was that small

Attached: 4bcehf.png (494x533, 403.79K)

Show mommy your little peeker

It's not that small and you are too fat. I bet if you loose weight it will look really good.

Idk man I’m learning to laugh at it, not necessarily in a sph kind of way but in like a “yeah this is it” kind of way. Better to embrace it I guess.