Was what she did justified?

was what she did justified?

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (504x728, 67.74K)

throw the book at her!

justified? no
but I understand it

are they going to kill her?

not enough information to tell
tell me who all of those 18 people were and in what way did they force her to marry someone

Rape her

i agree with her

probably family members or friends of the husband who "claimed" her, kidnap marriages are popular so im not supprised but many are seriously resisting now and the practice at least in backwater eastern europe, middle east its still 50/50

Not just justified, fucking absolutely based. I love it when people take control of their own destiny and punish those who wronged them as they see. She'll be smiling for the rest of her days, in prison or not.

This is the risk you take when you conscript the one who makes your food.

Now she's gonna get gang raped in prison. Not sure if that is better or worse than her prior situation. Probably worse since no family to patch her up after the rapes.

What an absolute badass.

This is actually incorrect she is extremely sorry and didn't directly poison everyone. She poisoned a cup of milk and gave it to her cousin who she was being forced to marry. He didn't want it so like the child she is put it in the fridge. Her Aunt made some kind of confectionary desert out of it and like.. Everyone got poisoned. Little kids died its horrible. Not that I support it just the facts are different than the headline.

damn that is fucked up

Attached: poison.png (1703x665, 79.62K)

she wanted to marry out of love, when arrested she blamed it on the man she loved, her boyfriend, Shahid
>Shahid told me to poison the beverage but I didn’t do it," Bibi said.

I thought she was younger than 21...Either way I am just gonna say idiotic kid.

Look at the officers, those are men, not this occidental faggots

No one forced them to drink poison. If you take a sip it it tastes weird, stop drinking. How hard is that?

It's a good thing, you know why

idk if justified but i understand it

There are poisons that don't taste weird, plus she made it into a desert so you would have even less of a chance of noticing it.

>throw the book at her!
They will.
Only it will be a rock instead of a book.
And it will be hundreds of rocks.

the secularized world will destroy Islam after destroying the West.
women destroy everything

nope, lock her ass up and throw away the key
having said that, forced marriages are barbaric and basically amount to socially sanctioned rape and any culture that supports them deserves to be expunged from memory

Pretty sure Allah disagrees
Jus sayin'

Who can say what is justified? But poisoning 18 people to death is impressive

Attached: 1656461805041.jpg (800x800, 70.96K)

Damn, bitch got 18 kills. Seventy-two virgins for each is a fuckton of virgins she's getting when she dies.

Given that honor killings is a thing in middle-eastern countries, I don't blame her. People who want forced marriages so bad should get one themselves and not force it on others.