Hi user, do u like my outfit?

Hi user, do u like my outfit?

Attached: IMG_20220703_224945.jpg (3264x2448, 1.51M)

No

leather? pleather?

Yea, it's dope .

Yes!

Attached: IMG_20220703_223933.jpg (2448x3264, 1.52M)

UHHHH my queen ugh where do you live UHHHH I can put my cock in you UHHHH I love you UHHHH I’ll do any trot you UHHH what’s your discord or snap UHHHH my queen my cock is out now UHHH do you have a boyfriend I’m happy to share you UHHH

Hope u like this one

Attached: IMG_20220703_222803.jpg (3264x2448, 1.71M)

Not sure if larping or not but I guess it doesn't matter. If you are the girl or she's your gf, she might be like pic related. I think it's a super hot and kind of badass look.

Attached: 1656368631953m.jpg (609x1024, 66.58K)

Got my wife something similar, except it's not leather. Cloth of some kind. She's trying hard to be more adventurous.

So it's got the strap look (not sure if that's the proper wording)?

you know the rules. that timestamp doesn't count any retard could add that.

Attached: 1641175237541.jpg (1024x631, 155.34K)

Something like that. Yeah it's also got straps that can attrach to thigh highs which she loves.

How about this?

Attached: IMG_20220703_230900.jpg (2155x3264, 1.61M)

Sounds hot, was she not adventurous before?

It is, but the hottest part is when she wears a miniskirt with thigh highs and no panties. Hnnnng. No she wasn't, but for some reason she asked me to start pushing her boundaries. More sex, 'advanced' positions that sort of thing.

>hottest part is when she wears a miniskirt with thigh highs and no panties
Say no more, I get it (personally rather not have thigh highs). Are you going to try and push her to be a bit of an exhibitionist?

>(personally rather not have thigh highs)
Same but she really likes them. She's not quite like an autistic weeb or anything but she does like anime. Nah nothing like that, more for around the house and other friends places. It's both incredibly sexy but also adorable.

>around the house and other friends places
You guys swing? Also, you said she's into anime so I have to ask, she wears twin tails?

Oh shoot, I should clarify. The pantyless is exclusively around home when it's just us. When she does wear it out and about she's always got panties. Nah no swinging.
>she wears twin tails?
She did once, it was cute but not really my thing.

Oh ok, well it's awesome that she's pushing this. Hopefully this will lead to more fun for the both of you user, take care.

post tits or fake