I see no issue

I see no issue

Attached: 20220703_232654.png (579x436, 285.68K)

That's because you're a traitor commie. Kill yourself.

Its not about "deserving", its about "can the small business stay profitable with less work". If a business cant be profitable, it doesn't last long.

Do people really know this little about economics?

You can always trust a commie to not know about supply and demand and think that the economy is just random numbers that politicians choose according to their feelings.
I bet you don't even work, tranny.

Attached: 1656901628819.jpg (640x853, 150.81K)

I deserve a stable economy, low inflation, and job security. Have you ever granted that while in power?

If a business can't afford to pay it's employees then it doesn't deserve to exist.

This

so what do you end up with? corporatism? if the small business cant operate because the rules prevent it from even being workable. You end up with megacorps owning everything and have favorable deals with nanny gubment.

This is fascism, you end up with merger of corporation and government, and it never goes well.

you do know most small business dont make a profit for the first 2 to 3 years right?

I don't care what excuses they want to make. No handouts, and that includes labor.

That's not just small businesses

Weird how the prices of everything except human labor drastically rise all at once.

Really weird, that.

LOL, do you think that even happens? Power seeks power, it involves greasing the wheels.

Your idealism will never happen, and i actually feel bad for you thinking a world will ever exist like that.

>hurr durr, you should give corporations and businesses handouts and cheap labor because... because... you just should!

you have no idea what i believe, i just told you what reality is, that's independent of what i believe.

Retarded left niggers don’t realize that employment is dynamic and higher wages means more frequent outsourcing of labor.
Unions fought and fought for better pay and working conditions until they amassed so much power that companies don’t want to work with them anymore.
People now wonder why we move entire supply chains to Mexico, Vietnam, and China, it’s because unions are greedy and don’t consider that business not only have to make a profit, they have to compete with other businesses that also have to make a profit.
This results in companies outsourcing to gain a competitive edge and others following suit.
Now when investors look for a firm to make their products they consider total costs and unless something in America is somehow cheaper they will build it elsewhere.
>where did all the jobs go?
China.

You guys should just pool all of your money together and start your own businesses. You can do it!

>trump would have saved america from the global problem!

Okay.
What's your plan? Other than drawing caricatures mocking me and what I assume is a flattering caricature of yourself, my bruber?

Attached: image.png (598x628, 45.44K)

>hurr durr, just give them money and cheap labor, okay? don't question why

Already doing it, fag. Guess what I don't need? Underpaid employees.

>muh baseless bullshit and putting words in other people's mouths they didn't say cuz i have nothing else to go on.

Ok buy all of the gold in circulation, store it centrally, and back the USD in gold and silver bullion that can be exchanged for physical metal.

Let me know if you ever turn a profit!
I know it’s possible, we have employee owned manufacturers with work backed up running 7x12s but the average company can’t do this.

>hurr durr, just give them more handouts, okay?

ITT: pic related, OPs' right and highlights trumpnigger autism

Attached: 4chan average poster.png (1600x1089, 182.3K)

literally slave workers in all the countries you just listed

>NO MORE COMMENTS
>NO MORE COMMENTS
>NO MORE COMMENTS
>NO MORE COMMENTS
>NO MORE COMMENTS

I'm expecting $300,000/year in the second year and another $300,000/year every year after. That's just the profits.

>corporations are the real victims. that's why we need to give them billions of dollars in aid every time they fuck up

What's your business? Are the expectations based on past earnings?

Attached: americanburger_istock_000012108834.jpg (1200x630, 121.65K)

Wow that’s like an average McDonald’s.

Disingenuous like every other lefty meme. Just on the surface pinko sure as shit wouldn't say that to someone wearing a MAGA hat. I could do the same thing by flipping it around and writing
>you and and others like you deserve happiness, prosperity, good health and the highest possible quality of life

>victims
This isn't the fag nigger sadness olympics. Being a victim doesn't earn you anything in reality.

Attached: tQo5mul.gif (300x248, 640.69K)

Yeah and unionization is either illegal or state controlled. They also have easy access to cheap raw materials and they pump out engineers like we pump out pregnant high school dropouts. How can we compete?

and who in hell is saying any if those too are a good thing

the slave thing is just as bad as the greedy union thing if either the workers or the bosses get too greedy the customers always loses

and big corporations can suck my balls two there just contributing to the further dividing the country

Waiting as fuck for an answer, retard.

Attached: 1656806268330.jpg (960x960, 89.9K)

being a victim isn't an accomplishment.

Attached: main-qimg-850612c3d8bef19ec0ed354d9ae13b09.gif (500x230, 495.08K)

Lavender farm. It's literally free money.

Not even close. Why don't you open a franchise, champ?

If you don’t see an issue it probably means you’re a low-skill wagie whose earning potential is limited to what the government mandates

Unless you're a corporation, then you get billions of dollars for failing

When did you start it? How much do you pay your employees and what do you keep for yourself?

Some places do more than that.

Most of the uneducated people and lowest waged people are the ones who wear that red cult hat... Your logic fails.

most businesses can't afford to pay their employees and run shop... hense massive corporate debt in the form of bonds and loans. Easy access to low interest loans is what has created the fake economy we exist in

This year. Equal shares between me and my partner. It takes literally no labor.

It’s incredible how many of the policy positions they take up are in favor of the corporation - higher minimum wage, competition dies out, ability to charge more. Murdering children “right to choose” means the company doesn’t have to pay maternity.

How do these rubes take themselves seriously while being the useful idiot pawns for the corporation

Sounds like a great deal for you. Why don't you open a franchise?

If they can't afford to pay their employees then they don't deserve to exist.

Maybe small business should just find ways to make more money to solve this problem instead of paying employees minimum fucking wage lol

almost as a rule, spics and niggers are dems - that's your political brand. Almost as a rule crime in america is generated by dems.

Your gay nigger parade "inclusivity" trash is a cult incase you haven't noticed that.

Attached: flag.png (638x664, 421K)

Yup let’s make minimum wage $25 and hour over night. No problems will come of that! Simple fix!

Attached: 69B2FC73-41C0-4144-8AD6-A51B1BFEB1C6.jpg (500x524, 61.6K)