Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: bb2.jpg (242x251, 11.83K)

Are these spics dead irl now?

nigger

Holy fucking shit. I want to bang the animal crossing dog so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I go to the town hall I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Isabelle. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Isabelle's tight dog pussy. I want her to have my mutant human/dog babies.

Fuck, my fucking mom caught me with the neighbors dog. I'd dressed her in my sister's skirt and went to fucking town. She hasn't said a word to me in 10 hours and I'm worried she's gonna take away my 3DS. I might not ever get to see Isabelle again.

I love the fact that I'm Hispanic and most of the women I've fucked were white and couldn't get enough of my Latin cock. Also started a family ah yes to erase the pure whites feels good man.

Holy shit, I can imagine being this fucking stupid. Do you have absolutely no idea how anything fucking works? I mean, I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

You are a retard. I hate you. I hate the fact you exist. You are scum. You are an absolute fucking douchebag. You are a lowlife piece of human garbage. You absolute fucking retard cunt. You are a waste of a human being. You've done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that's important. You dumb cunt, you piece of shit. You're not even a son of a bitch, that's too dignified a term for what you are. You know, you're not even human. You don't deserve the word human because you are that much of a fucking disgrace to people all around the globe, worldwide. It's a dishonor to put you in the same sentence with that word, you asshole. Are you fucking proud of yourself? Are you proud of having accomplished absolutely nothing in your life? You have only done bad things in this world. You do not deserve to live, you shit. You are a terrible excuse for a human being. You are an ABSOLUTE cunt. You are nothing but a faggot brainlet. You sleazy two-faced bastard. You slimy sluggish asshole. You TRIFILING motherfucker. You are literally worth nothing. You make my god damn stomach crawl, You have single-handedly made me lose my faith in God. You are the reason why I hate humanity. You are a piece of fucking trash. Your worth is comparable to a piece of dog shit left on the ground, you fucking asswipe. People like you are the reason why people get abortions. How does it feel to be the problem? You piece of shit. You dumb fucking cretin, you absolute fucking buffoon, bumbling idiot. Fuck you.

You fucking asshole how dare you do that shit to me I have let so many things that you did slide but this is the last straw. We are not friends I don’t want you to ever talk or text me again on this or any other platform. Don’t even think of DM-ing me because I will immediately block your ugly ass. So never ever fucking talk to me again or else I will kick your fucking ass.

You know the sad thing about this pasta? It's so stale it means someone has been saving it for about 15 years and reposting to this day. Think about that. There is a person on this board who dedicates their time to posting this thing every once in a while. Imagine what talents you might have if you had that much dedication for literally anything else in life. Holy. Fucking. Shit.

u jelly?

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

You peanut?

greetings my name is beef and today i would like to present an exceedingly excellent your mother joke ...... i will now begin your biological mother is so obese that when she went to go get her yearly physical blood test the doctor took her blood and the results concluded that she had high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes hypertension and possibility of heart disease she also suffers from SEVERE depression becase she lacks confidence in her physical appearance .....NOT TO MENTION your mother is becoming sooo MONSTeROUS she had a hard time fitting into small spaces and exceeding weight limits on practical applications........ I hope who ever who is reading this your mother joke laguhed. Thank you for your time and have a blessed day

Peanut butter.

What an absolute waste of quads

Then spread bitch. I'm coming in

Nice quads user
stfu jelly

I don't have a bitch you damn troll

che

DANG, DIRTY HOMO

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: 1163074440.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 118.32K)

Hey, it's three-for-free!

nostalgia

That's me!

Attached: gettyimages-130164454-612x612~2.jpg (415x383, 43.91K)

love the blond hair john but what’s with the tan on your bf ? also congrats on your sex change op being successful

Attached: 1656468497943.jpg (236x234, 12.32K)

get off your phone and it is latinx

Attached: 1656468415712.jpg (225x224, 9.64K)