Why every time I post a thread a bunch of ppl are like I'm gonna rape you its like I like to see you try I sleep with a...

Why every time I post a thread a bunch of ppl are like I'm gonna rape you its like I like to see you try I sleep with a gun in my nightside table

Attached: images-1.jpg (225x225, 7.51K)

Stay strapped user

well no the thing is I had this awful nightmare about some scary dude breaking into my house and killing me so I decided to get a gun so don't break into my house

Hopefully you’ve never had to actually use it

ya I just have it in case

Im gonna rape you, you motherfucking tranny cunt head

Also,
You need to be 18 years of age to browse Any Forums you dumb fagget fucker i hope you die of aids

What brings you to this hellhole of a website today btw

Calm down Jamal, don’t pull out the 9

I come here occasionally some of the stuff that is posted here is really RUDE but I find some of humorous

No I will shoot u if you lay a finger on me I have a gun

You got kik or a snap?

U wot m8? You cheeky cunt ill hook you in the gabber i swear on me mom

Ill shoot you with my aids infested cum, you dirty fagget now bend over and take it, slut

No thats violation of my human rights

I do

was that English?

>I sleep with a gun in my nightside table
Not that you'd know how to use it if you did, but post pic anyway.

My snap is zachvh10 if you wanna add me

Choo Choo! All aboard the rape train. I can't wait to destroy your little hole OP

Im gonna doxx you and come find your address. Get ready for my big arab cock up your slut twink ass, dirty gay cunt

What gun OP? 9mm or .45? Or are you some 10mm/.357 home defense weirdo?

Um I don't actually remember I just took the nice man suggestions but I forgot he showed me how to load it and stuff tho

I do kind of I haven't before but you just pull the trigger right?

No u wont ur a liar

no you wont again I have a gun

You need to actually use it at a range before you should feel confident in using it for defending yourself. Post a picture of it and we can tell you.

wait but I dont trust you guys I heard you can like hack it and then like expose me or something

but its like a pistol

Yeah, basically.
Here's a pro tip: when you're shooting, it's best to have the gun right next to your face. If you do this, you'll be able to look down the barrel and shoot more accurately.

ok thanks and the odds of some scary person breaking through my window and stuff is low right?

This is either moderately advanced b8 or you're very naive. Just cover up/censor the serial number and it'll be fine since that's what you're referencing if you're being serious.

It looks like this or Idk all pistols look the same to me

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 199.45K)

Depends, what are the demographics for your area?

but Im looking at it now and It looks like this I think

I dunno I live Michigan I'm a midwestern girl (I'm not a girl)