Faces of Any Forums

Faces of Any Forums

Attached: 20180620_232742.jpg (1944x2592, 271.81K)

Ohh... Husbant...
You kneel too much and now we are homeress

Attached: 1656742609862m.jpg (1024x997, 215.67K)

>be me
>just cut my hair
>brown
>4:04am

Attached: received_568314188223538.jpg (1920x957, 171.83K)

Attached: d9f60728-3d19-4e88-8ba2-7cf4a66bd7b1 (1).jpg (1734x3084, 319.24K)

Attached: Brainlet.jpg (600x600, 37.01K)

attractive

Attached: shibe.png (1080x1080, 593.22K)

imagine posting your face on an anonymous board

On/off
Thanks though. I hope you have a pleasant day

Attached: received_351441083675302.jpg (1144x2048, 93.33K)

argentina is white

How can I not be attractive? I'm chaste and have no interest in sex. Anything I can do to stop being looked at off women in the street, or the annoying comments by women of all ages? I have a daughter and my worst fear is all of her friends finding me attractive and her never hearing the end of it. How do I become fat? I just haven't got it in me to live a sedentary lifestyle, idk, what do you think? I'm cursed. I don't even lift. I purposefully posted a bad angle and got the light shining on my bags at 4am but I'm still deemed attractive. Help pls

Fuck he's hot

youre a cute little twink

I know but how do I not be? How do you get stretch marks and that kinda thing? Any way to induce ugliness quickly? Is ugly surgery a thing?

why would you want to become unattractive?

Attached: Screenshot_20220629_181722.png (534x642, 389.92K)

I dislike the attention and being treat differently. I wish I was joking, I even got pretty much absolved of my crimes and a laughably lenient sentence. The world is a different place for me, people are just happy to see me all of the time. It feels off, at work people follow me around on my lunch breaks, that kind of thing. Mainly women, happily married couples living together with 3 kids and they've been faithful to each other since the day they met, but the second I'm alone with her she's trying to stroke, I rebuff their advances and keep it a secret so the poor guys don't get upset l. It's not right, man. I'm being discriminated against, everything is easy, people have time for me, I get the promotions and the attention and I'm sick of it, I'm the handsome brown lad on the street. It sounds like I'm taking it all for granted and being a whiny bitch, but I don't want to be treat differently. Imagine if everywhere you went nobody was honest with you, everyone just wanted to make you happy and help you even when you've done heinous things; and people who aren't conventionally attractive are getting no help, no advances and people just haven't got time for them. If I see a girl on the street I notice them looking, groups of girls giggling and shouting 'sexy' etc, people hold the doors open for me, cars stop to let me cross the street, hold the elevator etc. I'm laughing because of how absurd it is for me as a man to be annoyed at it but fuck, I'm constantly aware of it and become paranoid sometimes, because I just want to have a natural interaction with a member of the opposite sex and they can't see me just being a person. I'm cursed. After having my daughter I decided to become chaste because people want my babies. Imagine if you just wanted to go home and play Vidya and smoke a joint at the back door, but people are looking out of their windows, undressing themselves in full view of you, posting their number through your door etc

I have no use for pussy any more, after experiencing what women are actually like. I've never been cheated on, women literally throw themselves at me. I'm a man surrounded by pussy and I want none of it. I can't convey how serious I'm being: it doesn't matter if she's married or her husband is parked outside waiting for her, they will mention they find me attractive, flirt, and try to make an advance. I legitimately struggle with this shit man, I'm fighting for my fucking life and these people just want to have sex with me. It's not fair bro. I'm dreading when my daughter grows up and I'll have her horny friends gawking me and hounding her all day about it. It's like a switch has been turned off, I have no need for pussy. It's like I'm suddenly aware and on a totally different plane of consciousness to the lesser humans willing to sacrifice their entire life for a more attractive sexual partner. I just don't want it and its thrown at me, I've deleted Facebook etc because it's all I ever get.

Attached: i-dont-want-it.gif (498x272, 959.6K)

Does anyone have any advice? I feel like I'm going crazy. Am I being an idiot, am I looking at it the wrong way????? What do????

Ffs not even a bot can reply with some AI generated advice? Not even a nigger thrown in there? Fuck you botnon

Baltimore cuties hmu

Attached: 9D32EFB5-2295-440F-8A68-AF528FA32006.jpg (1418x2157, 409.61K)