RIP

RIP

Chimpout imminent

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (750x812, 114.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/WkoBrJsbWyI?feature=share
youtu.be/m8HfS2jZ0RU
youtu.be/TxAjN5N0aSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

police officers + unions = shit

>mostly peaceful dead nigger storage

Attached: F38EAD7E-B9AB-4DDE-A0A7-04AAE6027FFB.jpg (1280x720, 192.06K)

So, he had 3 glocks, a butterfly knife, and 35 grams of meth in his system?
You know the drill, gents...

I realized that I unintentionally butchered my joke, and I am going to go cringe in shame. I'll see you guys later...

>Chimpout imminent

To be fair, you'd be angry too if cops shot 90 bullets at someone you love.

one less nigger
rest in piss

He shot at them, then ran and refused to turn around and surrender showing he hand no gun.

Justified ventilation.

Of course I do, there's a house seat up for grabs so they rile up blm to save it by claiming anyone who votes against them is racist.

dumb nigger drove off while shooting at the police, ditched his car, then tried to escape on foot before being euthanized for public safety

>Inb4 link?
youtube.com/shorts/WkoBrJsbWyI?feature=share

Implying I’d ever love a nigger. Right.

youtu.be/m8HfS2jZ0RU
Here’s the video. They turned his ass in Swiss cheese.

Doubt it. Only reason there was a chimpout for Georgie was because no one had to work.
Now they gotta pay rent.

Summon the army

How do you shoot at the police when you're unarmed?

He dindu nuffin

There is only one way to deal with the communist vermin.
youtu.be/TxAjN5N0aSc

>3 glocks,
> a butterfly knife,
>35 grams of meth in his system
>3 glocks,
> a butterfly knife,
>in his system

Attached: 10351247_10154741262855657_3778765779144461998_n.jpg (540x720, 66.06K)

how are you unarmed while shooting at police?

Who the fuck cares? No one in the USA obviously. This shit goes on all the time and it makes the news for a few days until the next one. Rinse repeat. It's just the way it is down there. Juarez Mexico (All of mexico and brazil too for that matter is a sketchy shipit) is the only other shithole that it worse.

I only read your mass shooting news articles and watch the videos for entertainment now like a rekt thread. It's that normalized in society now. It can not be fixed either and with the impending financial pressures, political gov infighting and religious demise, it will only get worse.

>police officers + dead niggers = hope
Fixed.

Democrats in office. Not gonna happen

>bootlicking for cops

Attached: 5A5D9EC0-0324-42F1-8CD8-643B0CDFCABC.jpg (500x484, 82.67K)

What braindead commies don't understand is that "unarmed" doesn't necessarily imply a lack of a threat. Maybe he was about to kick a flaming ember into an orphanage he just doused in gasoline. You never know. I have to default to the assumption that the nigger had it coming.

I try to avoid getting too close with thugs so none of my loved ones would be out breaking the law.

He shot at the police then lead them on a chase. When they finally got him he ditched the gun so he was "unarmed" and they killed his ass. Justified, next.

>waaaaaah just let me break the law
How about no, nigger?