Military Retention issue

Military Retention issue

Anons, why do you think there's a retention (aka a recruiting) problem within the US Military, despite them offering 35k bonuses.

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (680x498, 69.7K)

join the military (stupid goy)

Just like this tweet they lie, that's why. It's an absolute shit show and raw deal unless you get into specific divisions.

Is this a serious question? Did you miss how the military is woke now and all the vaccine mandates they still haven't removed for whatever reason?

As a person who served in the Army this is my view:
Am I going to be proud they served or saying they are going to serve? Yes. I will not discourage and give my support.
Am I ever going to suggest someone join up as an option? Fuck no.
I have 0 trust in leadership to do the right thing to achieve the goal they tell the people. This includes the military leadership of today.

Who tf would join the military willingly that has any self respect? I can see joining if someone has a familial heritage based in service, but past that, it looks like a dogshit job that will probably lead to a mediocre life if you don't continue with any education or training based on what you did during your service, and at that point why not just go to a community college and get a two year degree that will pay better than the military while not risking your life?

I wouldnt doubt it if the future will be mandatory military service. maybe indefinitely at some stage. with the supreme court being the huge pieces of shit that they are anything that gets passed to that effect will be something those unhinged nutcases will support
maybe one day we'll all just be doped up and fighting endless wars because the ruling class thinks thats awesome

The government giving kids ptsd by allowing school shootings to occur rampantly across the United States has a major effect on whether or not people want to die for their country

Attached: 1652588190016.jpg (472x649, 34.11K)

Because they are pandering to faggots. Shit started under that Nigger, he went on TV and said something about, “we don’t fight wars with horses or bayonets anymore”, next thing you know bayonet training was removed from TRADOC. Then he let the fags in, then in 2013 the SHARP shit started, and from that point on there was virtually no soldiering skills taught, sergeants time training went away, and for the next 3 years until I was retired, I want to a range once, and I PCS’d which means I served in two duty stations for 3 years only went once to a range of any kind. My first unit, every week we were going to a range of some kind. They don’t even require soldiers to get certified in ANY level of MACP(hand-to-hand), either. They get paid to show up on time, do ineffective PT that allows them to get fat, and listen to SJW bullshit. There is no more soldiering skills taught. The military is weak now, could be very easily overpowered.

With them showing they are faggot and women friendly, and all about equality, I wouldn’t join. Bunch of pussies.

This reply is closest to the truth.

If you spend your formative years fearing shooters
storming into your school an killing your friends, you're not going to sign up to get flown to a country full of shooters.

Biggest problem the shrinking pool of individuals of age to join. There are fewer now. Along with that is too many of age are obese and can't qualify. You can blame it on trump or Biden but you'd be incorrect. It's a demographic / obesity issue.

>he doesn't know that the military has always forced soldiers to get every possible vaccination just in case they get sent to a shithole where it's relevant
lol. lmao

>cheap bottle of liquor
lol. lmao

The US armed forces are a day-care center for the unemployed now. When armies fought wars ( ie before 1945) the army in particular was an equal opportunity way to advance socially. Now it's all about drones.

Military is welfare for most and really horrible for a select few. And the odds of being that select few aren't worth 35k.

I thought about joining when I hit rock bottom and dropped out of college but none of the branches accept anyone who takes ADHD meds, which literally every kid in America is on in one form or another
Good job limiting your recruitment pool, jackasses

Do you really think if shit were to hit the fan and WW3 kicks off, the military is gonna say to themselves "we have all these able bodies but they're unvaxxed so nope". You think a country like Sweden would turn away soliders from other countries on the basis they're not "vaccinated" for fucking COVID? Give me a fucking break.

You're moving the goalposts. Vaccinating their troops against anything and everything has nothing to do with wokeness, you retard. Your new goalpost is idiotic, anyway. If such a thing happens and people refuse to join because they don't want to be vaccinated, a draft will be implemented and they will be coerced under threat of prison.

They deserve this. I applied. I scored like an 80 something on that stupid ASVAB thing. They wouldn't take me because I had an abusive mother. She had me involuntarily committed after sending text about killing myself. There are tons of psychos in the military. The Army was my only chance.

How am I moving the goalposts? And I didn't say the two are related to each other, they're related for why people are leaving in large numbers. You missed the point anyway. How would they force millions of people to get jabbed at once? Where are they gonna imprison all of them?

Don't worry bud
I'm sure the sorority girls with lesbian moms will be lining up to join the military any day now.

They are the REAL warriors!

Attached: Emma-the-Calling-USARC.jpg (1232x719, 61.16K)

>How would they force millions of people to get jabbed at once? Where are they gonna imprison all of them?
Nigger what the fuck do you think military is?

Then explain the logistics of rounding up millions of people at the same time, in the middle of a war, and locking them all up. Keep in mind you still have to go to court and have a trial. And where are they gonna put them all? Who's gonna enforce all of this? We're talking about more people than there are physically in the military right now.

Because the war fighting men that you need are muscular, high T, violent men who like to drink, fight, and fuck.

That subset of human beings has the highest destructive potential of any other group in all of history.

And you have taken every single fucking step possible to alienate and demoralize them.
Why the fuck would any man join the military for mandatory "fuck you for being a straight male" diversity training when they could instead go to college where the admission rate is 70/30 skewed towards women?

For any male worth his salt its an all you can fuck buffet of 18-25 year old art hoes and theaters sluts.
OR they could join the military and get told how much of a scumbag they are for 4 years before getting sent off to no-pussy-istan in the middle of the 110 degree scorching heat.

Simply put.
No one gives a shit about the country anymore, because the US Govt has ensured there is no country to care about.

Attached: 1656303312844.jpg (1024x544, 59.6K)

>rounding up millions of people at the same time
How do you think this is any different than conscripting them?
>locking them all up
They won't be. I let you have a gimme to dig yourself deeper in your own bullshit - the obvious reality is they don't get a choice. They won't even be told which vaccines they're getting or that they even are vaccines. It's just a procession of shots in the ass when they get their medical exam.

I would have joined but i was only mildly suicidal back then and now im past the age where it would be worth going

You could put them in ovens, perhaps?

Who put the juice in the oven

>Keep in mind you still have to go to court and have a trial
>military court
AHAHAHAHAHA

It's a fucking (officially) peacetime military. All it is is a bunch of bullshit and busywork in the name of "force projection" like pretty much all peacetime militaries have been throughout history. The super top-heavy leadership (seriously, there are more admirals then commissioned ships in the USN) runs the thing like a corporation instead of a military. And with more and more social media your average dick civilian knows exactly how much the military sucks. Oh, and recruitment standards are ridiculously high now especially compared to just after 9/11 when things were put into high gear.

I think the worse part is that if Russia's progress in their war is any indication of their rival powers then it means that for all the US likes to boast about having largest military in history isn't actually going to mean that much fighting against a peer over the usual goat fucking dirt farmers.

>How do you think this is any different than conscripting them?

What buddy is saying is that you can send out all of the draft cards you want but who's going to enforce it? You have to somehow force people to show up at either a military base or a detention center and you don't have enough people in the military/law enforcement to do that.

If they won't be then what happens when they refuse to get the covid "vaccine"? You're the one claiming they would be "forced" to take it. I'm asking you how and where are they gonna imprison millions of people who still refuse?

>He thinks military court doesn't exist
Do you think they throw soldiers in regular jail for violating orders?

Take a minute to click back through the comment thread.