Is it possible to dox someone from discord?

Is it possible to dox someone from discord?
If so, how?

Attached: 1591619131_634844_1591619268_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 45.34K)

By killing yourself

Stfu faggot

>Is it possible to dox someone from discord?
Literally all you need to do is get someone's personal info and post it online.
If you don't understand this you're either a child or profoundly retarded.

user what the fuck do you need to dox someone for. Did they call you a feggit

Attached: bidden.png (256x256, 95.99K)

>Literally all you need to do is get someone's personal info and post it online.
No shit Sherlock, i'm asking how to get that information

Maybe try google you lazy fuck

Some dude on discord that is apparently the creator of a furry game, but i suspect that he's also a pedophile

Anyone can dox anyone you cuck...do your own work and figure out a way..dig deep

I wouldn't have made a post on Any Forums if I hadn't tried that already, you fucking idiot

Is he charging people for the game?

Tell em you wanna make a donation and he'll give up some details

Well in that case NYPA.
Fuck off and learn to Google.

The game is free, i wouldn't even call that shit a game, it's literally just a book with 1 minigame

But no, haven't tried donating

Fuck you too fren.

Fine I’ll spoon feed you, since your a big fucking baby who can’t do anything them self.

>social engineering
The art of hacking human. This involves making fake accounts to gain there trust stuff like that.

>GitHub
I’m pretty sure there are token grabbers that let you pull there IP I could be wrong though. There lots of other helping tools on there as well.

Now leave and do your own fucking research.

Will do

Report his ass to Discord anyway they'll handle the situation

Check exif if they posted any docs. Pics generally won't get it done

Oh, and see if their username shows up anywhere else. Bonus points if their pics match. Steam is a good one to check because dumb fucks will sometimes put their real names.

Depends how extreme.
Technically it's super easy. Just dig around, it's really not hard. Honestly you can get a lot of info pretty easy. Unless you're wanting to post their IP and be like >this you?

Check if the have steam linked to discord. If they do, dig on there. You might get a name and state right off the bat.

Just make some malware that a pedo would be interested in opening, ez

Op is on Any Forums asking how to dox. Highly doubt they're coding fag